September 25, 2024, 02:25:05 PM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

How do you see other Boyagers?

Started by Classic, November 10, 2013, 04:55:29 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Classic

Thymey gave me an idea for a thread.  hocuspocus;

So how do you see other Boyagers? And what do you think they see you as?
I'll collect my thoughts on you guys. <3

silvertone

November 10, 2013, 04:58:48 PM #1 Last Edit: November 10, 2013, 05:03:48 PM by silvertone
to answer both questions, filth

ncba93ivyase

i see you as a guy who sits at a hotel desk working late hours and being bored out of his mind

then some tired family comes in after midnight. they're exhausted, they're out of gas, and they blew a tire. you offer them a room at a reduced rate because you can see they've had a rough time with little money to spare. you offer to get them all some mcdonald's and call in a nearby mechanic to take care of their vehicle.  they say they don't know how to repay you, but they'll find a way.

later that night, the husband stops by. he says he's been having troubles with his marriage but you were a ray of sunshine in his life and you helped him remember just why he loved his family. he says he'll never forget you and he promises to repay you someday.

one year later, you get a christmas card and $100. the couple has renewed their wedding vows and they've never been happier.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Classic

You don't know me very well at all.  >.<
And the night audit shift I'm doing are only temporary. We just need to hire a new guy (Corey Harper).

Snowy

Classic

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ME##

Quote from: CLASSIC on November 10, 2013, 05:26:43 PM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
[youtube]-5FTJxfV3pc[/youtube]

PLEASEHELP1991

i see clucky as some drugged out schizoaffective person
probably not too far from the truth
I love [you]

6M69I69B9

you should have made it like "how do you see the boyager above your post?"

anyway i think of people in different dimensions typing out their life

colors coming onto one paper just to bitch
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

ncba93ivyase

i see mib as this weird kid who really just wants to be loved

but people are fucking dicks

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Mando Pandango

hard to really "get" at first. i don't know if lawlz doesn't realize he's being an asshole or if he's intentionallyoverdoing it for comedic effect, but I've convinced myself of the latter and it's made his presence a lot more enjoyable.

also his opinions are all over the place
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Classic

I see Popsi as a guy I could easily hang out with. We both have pretty humorous personalities. Entertainment wise, games wouldn't be an issue, but I don't think our music/tv/movie tastes would meet eye to eye.

Plus he's eye candy.  hocuspocus;

Lawlz, we would probably get along on most things.

Plus you're eye candy.  hocuspocus;

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

ME##

strongbad's the kid in high school that wanted to hang out with you, but you turned down because you were too much of a loser to get out and do shit [and you still are]

Classic

Go Up