i forgot this board existed (also about phones)

Started by Hiro, November 10, 2013, 03:06:03 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Hiro

I'm trying to get a new phone soon
I'm on a family plan but my mom still has a year left on her contract even though my part of the contract is expired now and so is my sister's, we both need/want new phones because ours are broken and shit
currently we have dumbphones because it only costs my mom $10 a month for that, but i kinda rly want a smartphone again
it would be cheaper for us to all have a plan on t-mobile or sprint (i had sprint before and it's kinda meh and t-mobile just seems  much better but my sister wants sprint) but my mom wants to stay on verizon even though it's a lot more expensive, because the reception is always very good.
so i mean if i got my own plan it would cost like $80 or something dumb,  but it would have unlimited data which i really want (and my sister feels is required, because the idea of going over the data cap scares her) but i would be fine just paying like $40 a month to my mom to have a 5GB plan on verizon

I still think a Moto X would be a good phone to get (and the moto maker is coming to verizon tomorrow, but there's no wood option yet anyway which is the one i want)
I am also considering a Nexus 5 but it's kinda too big
an iPhone 5S would be okay but I don't like the lack of customization and home screen layout on iOS at all, but it does have a good camera, small size, and 64GB option which i rly want, but also i would have to use shitty itunes

ME##

Wrench

T Mobile has a no contract plan that has 100 minutes, unlimited text, and I believe 5 GB for $30/month.

I would look into that if you get good service there.

Hiro

Quote from: CM Wrench on November 21, 2013, 05:39:24 AM
T Mobile has a no contract plan that has 100 minutes, unlimited text, and I believe 5 GB for $30/month.

I would look into that if you get good service there.
it's 2.5 but yeah i know

Daddy

I ordered a Nexus 5 last night lol

I bought a Nexus 4 in september.....................

I am selling it so my friend can send it to vietnam, so I get $175 of the $250 I paid back.

don't let's

Quote from: Khadafi on November 25, 2013, 09:20:30 AM
I ordered a Nexus 5 last night lol

I bought a Nexus 4 in september.....................

I am selling it so my friend can send it to vietnam, so I get $175 of the $250 I paid back.
they've turned you into a consumer

Go Up