September 27, 2024, 02:25:05 AM

1,531,323 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

we

Started by ncba93ivyase, November 09, 2013, 09:23:16 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ncba93ivyase

should get together this winter and have a huge snowball fight

it would be pretty cool

i'd put ice in the snowballs and throw them at mib

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Commander Fuckass

Why not a hand grenade fight instead
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

ncba93ivyase

DP that's fucking stupid.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Snowy

dp it's time to stop posting

Commander Fuckass

It'd be for the better. Winner gets to stay on boyah all by himself until they die of old age

Commander Fuckass

Hiro

go ahead and start that hand grenade fight by yourself dp we'll meet up with you later

silvertone

??????

i'd lock everyone out except silvertone when it's over

Samus Aran

Quote from: K L U X on November 10, 2013, 07:42:39 AM
i'd lock everyone out except silvertone when it's over

like you'd win you pussyboy

Geno

It never snows here though.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

ME##

Classic

6M69I69B9

Quote from: Pancake Persona on November 09, 2013, 09:23:16 PM
should get together this winter and have a huge snowball fight

it would be pretty cool

i'd put ice in the snowballs and throw them at mib

fk off

one time when i was 6 i got made fun of i think for being fat and some white trash ppl were throwing snowballs at me.  with me having a huge will not to back down, i stayed there try to get everyone of them by picking up their snowballs and throwing them back.  but most of them would break on impact.  but then i found one and as soon as i looked up a huge snowball hit half of my face and i cried a lot.  from a witness, i heard that everybody got silent and i was loudly crying.  i cried through the whole bus drive and some other really nice fourth grader told the principal what happened.  i was really grateful for him, and i still am.  i wish i knew his name so i could actually thank him.  but yeah i think he got suspended.  half my face was scarred like fuck.  but tbh it all was cleared somehow from my face not long after, thank god.  that day, i came home alone and found a bowl of soggy cereal

few days later my mom came out and awkwardly yelled at people to stop picking on me. 

nothing really happened after that but eventually i got teased more. 

i don't really have a lot of anger though, it's all in the past.  but i can't help be feel so sorry for my confused self on why i was picked on.  well maybe i still have somewhat of a grudge...but lol fuck it.  i guess i was just fat as shit from parents not watching my diet and awkward because i was so sheltered

oh well time passes
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

??????

Quote from: Naoto Shirogane on November 10, 2013, 12:46:00 PM
like you'd win you pussyboy
i wouldn't go outside in the first place lol
i don't want my fingerless mittens to get ruined its real fur :'(
but i'd throw a rock at dp and pretend it was snowy

Go Up