BOYAH POKÉMON X/Y TOURNAMENT. (Status: FINISHED- BLUAKI WINS.)

Started by 6M69I69B9, October 26, 2013, 08:40:38 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

Quote from: YPR Classic on November 01, 2013, 11:55:02 PM
Kaz when you want to battle?

i can tomorrow night if you want to then

like, no earlier than 9:30 central cause i got work and then dinner and such

man i'm gonna lose so bad rofl

YPrrrr

Quote from: Naoto Shirogane on November 02, 2013, 12:02:37 AM
i can tomorrow night if you want to then

like, no earlier than 9:30 central cause i got work and then dinner and such

man i'm gonna lose so bad rofl
okay sure. It'd probably be late yeah because i need to wait for my girlfriend to go to sleep.

I am supremely nervous, i don't want to seem like a pokenoob sillydood;

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

I know all about the cool creatures like the cocunut tree man and the mexican fighting eagle.

Samus Aran

Quote from: YPR Classic on November 02, 2013, 12:13:45 AM
okay sure. It'd probably be late yeah because i need to wait for my girlfriend to go to sleep.

I am supremely nervous, i don't want to seem like a pokenoob sillydood;

honestly i dont think you'll have a hard time, i'm not going into this with any particular competitive strategy lol

i mean i ain't sayin you'll win for sure but trust me you're not a pokenoob, you def know more about competitive battling than i do for sure

Patrick Stickles

bluaki hey yo when you wanna do this shindig, does tomorrow night work sometime?
What the fuck was it for anyway?

6M69I69B9

Quote from: Snowy on November 01, 2013, 11:44:00 PM
If there's an odd amount I'll drop out.
n-no it's okay if you really want to stay b/c i already made up my mind.  lol i /really/ got no time. 

but if you insist on still dropping, me86 will go to the next round and i'll still be the optional opponent.

Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

Samus Aran

david (me86) doesn't have pokemon though lmao

i think he entered because he thought he'd have a 3ds and pokemon soon but then he didn't get it yet so

6M69I69B9

HOLY SHIT I FUCKING MESSED UP THE TOURNEY

I CAN'T FIND THE POST WHERE ME86 AGREES

WAS IT ANOTHER FUCKING DREAM?  WHAT THE FUCK.  SO THERE WAS 8 THE WHOLE TIME????  what a fucking plot twist.  WHAT ELSE AM I FORGETTING NOW THAT I FUCKED THIS UP..?  what the fuck i am so confused.  did felt join the tourney?  i have a huge feeling that maybe he did but i can't keep a track of posts.  oh what am i doing

HOLY SHIT I THOUGHT ME86 AGREED TO BE IN THIS WHOLE TIME but i never knew where i got that from.  i hope i'm not becoming schizohprenic b/c lately i've been stroking and my dad is schizo af  

i spent so much time trying to make this a good tournament but then i messed up something.   >.<

so i guess me and snowy will battle if snowy is still okay w/ being in.  

anyway ill be right back- gotta bike to a cafe.  (no not ingame, irl.) 

Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

ME##

I quoted SNK's posted about delaying it for a week and agreeing to that or something lol

If Snowy would want to wait a few days, maybe I could play a token match in which he owns me

6M69I69B9

Quote from: David on November 02, 2013, 10:11:46 AM
I quoted SNK's posted about delaying it for a week and agreeing to that or something lol

If Snowy would want to wait a few days, maybe I could play a token match in which he owns me

wait so you got the game!????

ME##

6M69I69B9

bluaki

Quote from: Patrick Stickles on November 02, 2013, 08:40:02 AM
bluaki hey yo when you wanna do this shindig, does tomorrow night work sometime?
yeah, tomorrow night works

bluaki

Quote from: The Last MIB on October 26, 2013, 08:40:38 PM
-  YOU MUST STICK WITH THE POKÉMON YOU'VE CHOSEN ON YOUR FIRST BATTLE THROUGH ALL FURTHER MATCHES
How much the same does it have to be?
Can I reset and re-train EVs for something that wasn't EV trained during my first battle?
Can I change moveset or held item?
Can I breed IVs onto another Pokémon of the same species to use instead in later battles?

6M69I69B9

November 02, 2013, 03:53:38 PM #59 Last Edit: November 02, 2013, 04:03:40 PM by The Last MIB
BRACKET UPDATED:  ME86 wins by default since Snowy has dropped.  

The first WINNER won WITHOUT having the game.  Lol.  I'll be lenient this time but lol next time I'll make it so you gotta have them in time for the tournament.  huhdoodame;  After this round finishes, you have a week left and after that if you don't have the game by then- RIP.

Plus, I realized...how the fuck will there be a 3rd place when two people will be technically third?  Maybe I should take out 3rd place or just give the 3rd prize to both players.  Probably will do the latter.  

Quote from: bluaki on November 02, 2013, 02:28:08 PM
Can I reset and re-train EVs for something that wasn't EV trained during my first battle?
Can I change moveset or held item?
Can I breed IVs onto another Pokémon of the same species to use instead in later battles?

No.
Definitely no.
No.

Choose wisely and with whatever you got before you battle.

Go Up