April 23, 2024, 06:02:32 AM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

How do you like your fried eggs???

Started by Samus Aran, October 23, 2013, 07:02:33 PM

previous topic - next topic

eggs

Over easy/dippy
2 (33.3%)
Sunny side up
0 (0%)
Over medium
2 (33.3%)
Over well
0 (0%)
Scrambled
1 (16.7%)
Other??????
1 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Go Down

Samus Aran

Over easy for me, I like runny yolk.  n_u

Sometimes scrambled if I want something really quick and easy to shovel in, often with cheese on it.

ME##

if i could could eggs to save my life, sunny side up.  but i cannot do this, so they become scrambled.

Kalahari Inkantation

October 23, 2013, 07:46:19 PM #2 Last Edit: October 23, 2013, 07:49:27 PM by #rektron
sunnyside

omelettes are a close second, then scrambled, then anything else

[spoiler]

aren't over ease/medium/well just variations of sunny side up befuddlement[/spoiler]

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Samus Aran

Quote from: #rektron on October 23, 2013, 07:46:19 PM
[spoiler]

aren't over ease/medium/well just variations of sunny side up befuddlement[/spoiler]

more like they're all variations of the standard american fried egg and thus all similar (except for scrambled) u dork

also i left omelettes out because i made a thread about them already lol

Hiro

wait what does sunny side up mean, i thought that was just some weird term for fried eggs in general (you can see the yolk on top, aka the "sunny side")
also who the hell says "dippy" eggs
i like them over easy sometimes, but usually over medium (that means still runny but just thicker, right?)
poached eggs are good, scrambled can be really good if done properly and not over-cooked/over-scrambled, but i have been a been fan of soft-boiled recently
so either soft-boiled or over medium i guess??
if you make fried eggs where you break the yolk when cooking  them that's not a style, that's just fucking them up
not a fan of hard yolk

[spoiler]my older sister still laughs at me for a time a few years ago when i ordered eggs at denny's and, not remembering all the ways they could cook them, i asked the waitress "how do eggs go?"[/spoiler]

and omelettes are good too
so is quiche

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Samus Aran

Quote from: / on October 23, 2013, 09:46:20 PM
also who the hell says "dippy" eggs

pennsylvanians apparently

i included it to see if ypr would mention it girl;

YPrrrr

Quote from: Naoto Shirogane on October 23, 2013, 10:25:47 PM
pennsylvanians apparently

i included it to see if ypr would mention it girl;
Nah I don't really say Pennsylvanianisms. Seems to be something said more in the western half of the state too idk

Besides I always get scrambled/omelette girl;

silvertone

never heard any fucker say dippy eggs before wth

silvertone

ncba93ivyase

dippy eggs is the term i grew up with

it's pretty obvious when people in restaurants are forcing themselves to say sunny side up even though nobody really says it at home lol

also dippy eggs are gross

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Snowy

Quote from: Pancake Persona on October 29, 2013, 08:10:51 PM
dippy eggs is the term i grew up with

it's pretty obvious when people in restaurants are forcing themselves to say sunny side up even though nobody really says it at home lol

also dippy eggs are gross
oh hey that's what I've always called them too srsly

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

I always grew up calling them shit eggs.

strongbad

i have scrambled eggs almost every day with breakfast but only because they are easy

but over medium is the tastiest way that you can fry eggs and if you do it any other way you are wrong

Go Up