April 28, 2024, 01:02:57 AM

1,531,646 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

tabacco thread

Started by ??????, October 11, 2013, 11:30:56 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

??????

post your favorite tobacco brands
so i can causally cherry-pick the coolest ones to cultivate a seemingly refined persona that's experienced in the world of smokes 

is american spirits all there is?
i just need rolling tobacco because spliffs and i'm bored of routine
the road to lung cancer should be varied and exciting

??????

i'm not that reckless
i like ralph nadar

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

silvertone

i dont like tabacsco sauce

ME##

Obama outlawed all of the good tobacco smh

piano moths

parliament full flavors  n_u
kill them w kindness

Daddy

i am a loser and only smoke if i am stressed or drunk

and djarum blacks because im stupid

Andria

My regular smokes are American Spirit Perique blend. I also occasionally get those except for rolling. Other brands I smoke just less often because they are more expensive are Nat Shermans. I really like black and golds and fantasia, but they have good normal cigarettes too. I've yet to try the menthols but I do like menthol in general. Also, on rare occasion I'll get the red pack of Dunhill Internationals which are delicious.

As for cheaper cigarettes I can't smoke often at all because they wreck my throat, are Turkish Royals, Camel Crush, and Marlboro Smooth 100s (taste like peppermint)

??????

you're all going to contribute to my outrageous medical expenses from smoking unfashionable tobacco

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Quote from: K L U X on October 13, 2013, 09:22:52 PM
you're all going to contribute to my outrageous medical expenses from smoking unfashionable tobacco

Nothing more fashionable than a breathing stoma and the inability to walk up stairs without sounding like a midnight freighter.

Travis

??????

Quote from: Boogus Epirus Aurelius on October 14, 2013, 02:25:02 PM
Nothing more fashionable than a breathing stoma and the inability to walk up stairs without sounding like a midnight freighter.
The coarser it sounds, the more character it has.

Go Up