April 20, 2024, 05:54:13 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Ben Affleck is the new Batman

Started by Mando Pandango, August 22, 2013, 07:02:02 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Thyme

C.Mongler

TooB

Does nobody remember he did the dawn of the dead remake?

Or did nobody like that either?

ME##

i want to watch badman v superman just to hear gal godot's lovely chain-smoker voice slur over her five lines of dialogue

Mando Pandango

i like that her real name is Gal Godot, the most comic-book-secret-identity name I've ever heard.

Diana Prince? That could be anyone.
Gal Godot? Of course that's Wonder Woman.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

don't let's

Quote from: Sir Popsicle the Sesquipedalian on March 25, 2016, 01:26:25 PM
i like that her real name is Gal Godot, the most comic-book-secret-identity name I've ever heard.

Diana Prince? That could be anyone.
Gal Godot? Of course that's Wonder Woman.
I just noticed this.

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Sir Popsicle the Sesquipedalian on March 25, 2016, 03:53:31 AM
Apparently he did a really good job as batman but the movie is garbage
can confirm that the movie is p dumb. I don't even like Affleck's batman all that much.

The score is mostly great, as expected, but Wonder Woman's theme is hilariously out of place
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Mando Pandango

The good news is that I didn't pay to see it, I just walked into the theater after seeing Deadpool n_u

ME##

Quote from: Sir Popsicle the Sesquipedalian on March 30, 2016, 04:24:31 PM
The good news is that I didn't pay to see it, I just walked into the theater after seeing Deadpool n_u
this is why tickets cost $20 fuck you

Mando Pandango

Uh no it's why a snickers bar costs $5

Even with high prices, theaters lose money on ticket sales. Besides, I want planning on every passing to see the movie, so they didn't lose a sale

Hiro

I liked batfleck and I thought WW's theme was p. good, it was everything else about her (the scenes with her, especially the email part, her fighting, her very casting) that was meh

Go Up