September 29, 2024, 12:30:35 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

The Last of Us

Started by Classic, August 06, 2013, 12:40:19 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: #rektron on November 15, 2013, 02:47:35 PM
[spoiler]

ellie destroyed a small village/society in her escape from david lol

from their perspective she's another rabid infected monster[/spoiler]
so you wouldn't destroy a village for [I]your[/I] survival?

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Samus Aran

the game intentionally makes you feel a bit sorry for david's group during that part when you can hear him telling some woman to get the women and children into shelter

:|

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: Naoto Shirogane on November 15, 2013, 04:56:11 PM
the game intentionally makes you feel a bit sorry for david's group during that part when you can hear him telling some woman to get the women and children into shelter

:|
my survival over anyone else's. Fuck morals
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Kalahari Inkantation

November 15, 2013, 06:37:32 PM #48 Last Edit: November 15, 2013, 07:04:55 PM by #rektron
[spoiler]not the point, certainly we would because we understand the context and what's at stake and of course we're playing from her perspective (plus we know david's an asshole)

the villagers have none of that information or context, to them she just seems like yet another (particularly destructive) infected terrorist hellbent on (and quite successful in) razing the meagre and already struggling society they've managed to painstakingly reestablish for themselves, which is something that precious few others in that world have left[/spoiler]

Samus Aran

indeed

just like how, to most of the guys who were dispatched out from the group that you encountered in the college, you were just a "crazy man and a little girl" killing them off

this game did such a good job making no one character "the good guy" and that was really important to the game's setting and narrative

wow i love this game

ME##

January 24, 2014, 03:35:01 PM #50 Last Edit: January 24, 2014, 03:55:51 PM by David
http://www.polygon.com/2014/1/24/5340844/the-last-of-us-left-behind-is-the-final-story-dlc-to-come

the wording here irks me a bit.  it shoult be 'the last of us: left behind is the only story dlc to come' idk

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

i saw the trailer and im not that pumped for the prequel and its disappointing that its the only story based dlc they will be releasing

Kalahari Inkantation

agreed :(

i mean i'm sure it'll be good but meh

Kalahari Inkantation

also for anyone thinking about getting this you may as well get the season pass for $5 more which entitles you to all the other (multiplayer) dlc

Mando Pandango

Quote from: A Fatass Penguin Named Tec on January 24, 2014, 04:42:42 PM
also for anyone thinking about getting this you may as well get the season pass for $5 more which entitles you to all the other (multiplayer) dlc
wait i'm confused what exactly is this
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: Sir Popsicle the Sesquipedalian on January 24, 2014, 04:46:33 PM
wait i'm confused what exactly is this
season pass lets you get all the dlc n shit for a one time fee

Kalahari Inkantation

Mando Pandango

so why the hell would you buy individual dlc
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Kalahari Inkantation

that's the message they're trying to send

Thyme

Go Up