April 18, 2024, 09:05:22 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

favorite bottled water brand

Started by Commander Fuckass, July 31, 2013, 05:23:41 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

ME##

none.  i do not drink water for plastics that contain chemicals that mimic oestrogen in the body

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: David on July 31, 2013, 05:52:24 PM
none.  i do not drink water for plastics that contain chemicals that mimic oestrogen in the body
gross does that mean u drink tap water

also that's only if they are heated
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

ME##

Quote from: Piss Christ on July 31, 2013, 05:53:21 PM
gross does that mean u drink tap water

also that's only if they are heated
and be poisoned by all of the pharmaceuticals that taint our public water supply?  no sir, i get fresh water from a pure spring

Samus Aran

in all seriousness though i don't drink bottled water simply because it's far too expensive. there's just no point in buying something that costs a hundred times more than a glass of water from, say, a tap. which can be purified, too.

heltar

i like carbonated water (club soda/mineral water i suppose)

perrier pellegrino etc

silvertone

i use to drink store brand water when i worked but now that i dont work i dont even drink anything anymoer

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Most bottled water is just tap water and is regulated less than tap water in many cases.
Bottled water is the ultimate first world phenomenon.

snoorkel

when i need to buy it at a 7-11 or something i usually get Arrowhead because it's cheap

but yeah any of you who don't have advanced reverse osmosis filters in your homes are killing yourselves every time you take sips of that chlorinated, fluorinated, POISON WATER

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: heltar on July 31, 2013, 11:19:54 PM
i like carbonated water (club soda/mineral water i suppose)

perrier pellegrino etc
do u drink the perrier and pellegrino while petting pauls purple pure pedigree pug

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Quote from: lifetrneds on August 01, 2013, 01:06:17 PM
when i need to buy it at a 7-11 or something i usually get Arrowhead because it's cheap

but yeah any of you who don't have advanced reverse osmosis filters in your homes are killing yourselves every time you take sips of that chlorinated, fluorinated, POISON WATER

Classic

http://www.crystalgeyserasw.com/

I always get the 1.5 liter bottles at Big Lots for 50 cents each. I love this shit.

6M69I69B9

Quote from: Piss Christ on July 31, 2013, 05:23:41 PM
Dasani ftw
Dasani is one of the brands I avoid at all times.  It has potassium chloride and other stuff with it.  

And I never trust bottled water that has on it "taste enhanced with minerals."  I've only checked one bottle that has it, and it contained potassium chloride, magnesium sulphate, and potassium bicarbonate.  (Potassium bicarbonate being the least harmful of the two.)  Another bottled water brand I avoid is the "Great Value" brand from Walmart.  I told my mom not to buy that stuff anymore, and to only buy brands that don't include anything in their ingredients list but water.  Walgreens near me (Don't know about other stores outside from my local area.) about a week ago had a sale on a bottled water brand, "Nice!"  Twenty-four pack for two dollars.  We bought about twelve to fifteen packs of them.  Just purified water.  So in general I just try to avoid anything that has ingredients list when referring to bottled water.  I remember when we bought 5 gallon water tanks all the time- but times have changed and we resorted to Brita filters.  I miss getting the 5 gallon tanks sometimes.  

And Aquifina, Crystal Geyser, and Ice Mountain are also brands I buy off of, too.

Quote from: Boogus Epirus Aurelius on August 01, 2013, 09:36:41 AM

I always hated the idea of buying water...but I still go for it.  

Quote from: lifetrneds on August 01, 2013, 01:06:17 PM
I really wish I did.  But I'm not going to go for that until the far future.  
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

YPrrrr

Quote from: Boogus Epirus Aurelius on August 01, 2013, 09:36:41 AM
Most bottled water is just tap water and is regulated less than tap water in many cases.
I like it because I don't have a faucet in my car

I guess I usually get deja blue because a liter is under a dollar usually. Always good cheap except for ice mountain because it tastes like dirt

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Quote from: YPR Classic on August 02, 2013, 06:13:04 AM
I like it because I don't have a faucet in my car

Just buy a re-fill-able one.

n_u

Go Up