June 25, 2024, 10:48:38 PM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

strange music in strange places

Started by PLEASEHELP1991, April 06, 2013, 02:58:36 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

PLEASEHELP1991

post your experiences with muzak here
one time i heard cocteau twins's cover of frosty the snowman at the grocery store during the holiday season
I love [you]

ncba93ivyase

i've been hearing a place to bury strangers being played in restaurants around here

it's scary hearing good music in public. i don't know whether it's playing on some radio station or if they're playing music from their ipods. it's all at non-chain restaurants.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

silvertone

i heard todd rundgren on the radio today

??????

i heard a lot of my old favorite remixes once at a Barilla festival in central park.
I thought it was weird that they were playing Goldfrapp's Utopia (New Ears) and Portishead remixes
But it was very enjoyable like their delicious pastas that they offered us.  lubdoods;

PLEASEHELP1991

Quote from: Clucky on April 08, 2013, 08:04:45 AM
i heard a lot of my old favorite remixes once at a Barilla festival in central park.
I thought it was weird that they were playing Goldfrapp's Utopia (New Ears) and Portishead remixes
But it was very enjoyable like their delicious pastas that they offered us.  lubdoods;
nice
I love [you]

me003

Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

Go Up