September 20, 2024, 05:52:12 AM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

funny statistics

Started by strongbad, March 11, 2013, 03:32:02 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

strongbad

psychologists have the highest rates of depression
physicians (and lawyers) have the highest rates of substance abuse
dentists have the highest rates of suicide (although that is dropping and starting to line up more with that of physicians)
painters have the highest rates of alcoholism

hahahahahahahaha

Hiro

Quote from: ilovesloths on March 11, 2013, 03:32:02 PM
dentists have the highest rates of suicide (although that is dropping and starting to line up more with that of physicians)
painters have the highest rates of alcoholism

hahahahahahahaha
i fail to see the irony in these two
alcoholism and suicide sure are funny

strongbad

Quote from: Snack Dad on March 11, 2013, 04:20:00 PM
i fail to see the irony in these two
alcoholism and suicide sure are funny

not necessarily irony, but i think that it's a little humorous. i definitely don't think that alcoholism or suicide are funny, but there has to be some profession that has the highest rates of both of them, and i just think that those are seemingly random professions to have those statistics revolving around them. that is why i find it funny.

ME##

the amount of former athletes that go broke in the modern day

strongbad

Quote from: Dovydas on March 11, 2013, 04:34:55 PM
the amount of former athletes that go broke in the modern day

and lottery winners

haha idiots

me003

yea actually my old friend's family won the lotto for a huge sum, and I wouldn't go as far to say it ruined their family, but they are definitely messed up. Like my friend would run away for short periods of time, and once when he returned he was sent to a boarding school in costa rica without notice. Me and some other old friends that I hung out with at the time were like, where the hell did he go?
Haven't talked to him in years but now that he's older maybe things are better with his parents.
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

strongbad

Quote from: Master Shake on March 11, 2013, 04:45:48 PM
yea actually my old friend's family won the lotto for a huge sum, and I wouldn't go as far to say it ruined their family, but they are definitely messed up. Like my friend would run away for short periods of time, and once when he returned he was sent to a boarding school in costa rica without notice. Me and some other old friends that I hung out with at the time were like, where the hell did he go?
Haven't talked to him in years but now that he's older maybe things are better with his parents.

damn that's fucked up
people really should immediately hire an accountant or something when they win large sums of money

silvertone

Samus Aran

99% of teenagers listen to dumb pop music like justin bieber! copy and paste this in your signature if you are one of the 1% that listens to REAL music like the pink floyd and queen!

PLEASEHELP1991

I love [you]

me003

Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

Nyerp

im horny 100% of the time

Mando Pandango

Otters hold hands while they sleep so they don't drift apart in the water.

Right before they rape seal pups to death.

Nature.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

silvertone

bluaki

Go Up