September 20, 2024, 09:28:00 AM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

New Facebook

Started by Hiro, March 08, 2013, 04:02:05 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Hiro

Mando Pandango

Looks interesting, actually.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

silvertone

dont like how it has the F word on it

ME##

it looks like actual designers took google+ and made it look nice

don't let's

I just don't like the sidebar

ME##

silvertone

is the side bar part of Teh Facebok? why does it have netflix

Mando Pandango

Quote from: silvertone on March 08, 2013, 04:27:42 PM
is the side bar part of Teh Facebok? why does it have netflix
i think those are apps
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

just1more

I think I like it. It reminds me a little of the layouts used for smartphone apps, which is probably what they are going for.

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

I'm still off the grid, except for the FBI file.

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Daddy

ill join the waitlist.

The graph search works mostly fine (typing "my girlfriend" brings me to Selena's page). only problem i found that typing my school's name does not bring up its facebook page and instead brings up the wiki articles it imports.

applesauce

Ew. I hate how G+ and Facebook are both just full of Ads, "such and such a person like this", "whats hot", and other bullshit. What happened to just communicating with people you know? Thanks Facebook, but I am already somewhat proficient at finding information on the internet.

Mando Pandango

Quote from: applesauce on March 10, 2013, 03:58:07 PM
Ew. I hate how G+ and Facebook are both just full of Ads, "such and such a person like this", "whats hot", and other bullshit. What happened to just communicating with people you know? Thanks Facebook, but I am already somewhat proficient at finding information on the internet.
adblock and socialfixer

Go Up