September 20, 2024, 07:48:04 AM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Controversial Opinions Thread

Started by Ace, March 07, 2013, 09:42:19 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Nyerp

YPrrrr

Quote from: Sir Popsicle the Sesquipedalian on March 07, 2013, 09:52:33 PM
idk i don't mind mustard now and again

No YPRs allowed in this line of thought please stay out
well you know what I would say anyway n_u

Alsooooo:
Abortion being framed as "a right" is ridiculous and the state does possess the ability to legislate one's body. I would definitely be kicked out of a room for saying that. Because I hate women or something

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Nyerp

god is great! LOL (love our lord)

6M69I69B9

Quote from: silvertone on March 08, 2013, 06:48:18 AM
science is Mostly Boring,  the new mbv album is mediocre after a few listens and Hitler Was Right

holocaust was fake
bassir;
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

PLEASEHELP1991

I love [you]

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: The Last MIB on March 07, 2013, 10:01:26 PM
suicide should be legal

whether or not it's illegal it's unenforcible goonish

it's generally just a tort, e.g. japan requiring families to pay subway cleanup costs

I think Pixar movies suck and Super Mario Galaxy was a bad subseries.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

??????

i hate the residents and captain beefheart

silvertone

6M69I69B9

Quote from: Pancake Persona on March 08, 2013, 09:46:48 AM

it's generally just a tort, e.g. japan requiring families to pay subway cleanup costs

w-well regardless i still would like it to be
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

don't let's

Quote from: Pancake Persona on March 08, 2013, 09:46:48 AM

subseries?

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Far Beyond Repair on March 08, 2013, 06:02:20 PM
subseries?
mario's a series and galaxy is a series within it

i feel weird to call galaxy its own series since it exists within the universe and timeline of the other games

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Kalahari Inkantation

[spoiler]

turn-based gameplay is nothing more than a relic of an era in which real-time gameplay was technically demanding and as such it should have been done away with the instant gaming machines became powerful enough for that to no longer be an issue[/spoiler]

[spoiler]

that being said, i still plan on giving the best of the best turn-based games a chance, in time[/spoiler]

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: HumuHumu...Tec on March 09, 2013, 03:38:14 PM
[spoiler]

turn-based gameplay is nothing more than a relic of an era in which real-time gameplay was technically demanding and as such it should have been done away with the instant gaming machines became powerful enough for that to no longer be an issue[/spoiler]

[spoiler]

that being said, i still plan on giving the best of the best turn-based games a chance, in time[/spoiler]
i prefer turn-based jrpgs over real-time jrpgs. they're relaxing games that are best enjoyed on the toilet

also, games that blend turn-based combat with real time are the worst. e.g., final fantasy series

Samus Aran

i feel like tec's idea that turn-based gameplay is a "relic" isn't so much of a "controversial opinion" so much as it's just plain wrong lol

it wouldn't be kept around and so beloved if it truly were outdated or something

it's literally just a style of gameplay that happens to still be around

Go Up