July 02, 2024, 08:15:36 AM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

S-sony new console extravaganza

Started by ME##, February 19, 2013, 04:31:00 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

don't let's

Quote from: Snowy on February 22, 2013, 01:42:58 PM
So then why do you only tell me that I'm acting like a child and no one else if you think that?
Because of how you complain that people treat you like trash and then you go on to do the same to others and lash out at others. You seem to hate it so much when it's done to you but have no qualms about doing it to others.

Snowy

Quote from: Far Beyond Repair on February 22, 2013, 01:44:59 PM
Because of how you complain that people treat you like trash and then you go on to do the same to others and lash out at others. You seem to hate it so much when it's done to you but have no qualms about doing it to others.
I fail to see how I'm lashing out at others but commenting on Diablo 3 being a port

I really, fail to see how I did anything wrong, so if you could point it out to me, that'd be super neato. I wouldn't want to anger father dearest again, would I?

don't let's

Quote from: Snowy on February 22, 2013, 01:46:51 PM
I fail to see how I'm lashing out at others but commenting on Diablo 3 being a port

I really, fail to see how I did anything wrong, so if you could point it out to me, that'd be super neato. I wouldn't want to anger father dearest again, would I?
Well look at what you just did to me. What exactly was that? And what you're doing in that post right now.

Snowy

Quote from: Far Beyond Repair on February 22, 2013, 01:48:50 PM
Well look at what you just did to me. What exactly was that? And what you're doing in that post right now.
Quote from: Far Beyond Repair on February 22, 2013, 01:29:06 PM
Generally people will get back what they try dish out.

What was that?

don't let's

February 22, 2013, 01:59:22 PM #184 Last Edit: February 22, 2013, 02:03:03 PM by Far Beyond Repair
Quote from: Snowy on February 22, 2013, 01:54:42 PM
What was that?
That certainty wasn't what I was dishing out though. Except for the kid remark, which did go along with your dad remark, I've kept this calm and civilized on my half, whereas you immediately blow up and keep the aggressive and passive aggressive behavior flowing.

Why did you automatically resort to blowing up, telling me to shut up, cussing at me, and pouring your anger at me?

Hiro

Quote from: HumuHumu...Tec on February 22, 2013, 05:52:36 AM
i'm not sure how that makes it any better goowan
should have been mad back then as opposed to now goowan

Quote from: HumuHumu...Tec on February 22, 2013, 10:33:02 AM
http://www.latinospost.com/articles/12752/20130222/ps4-specs-console-wont-support-cds-ps3.htm

[spoiler][/spoiler]
what the fuck;

Quote from: Snowy on February 22, 2013, 01:54:42 PM
What was that?
I don't remember lote ever being a dick, just you being an extremely sensitive shit right now  akudood;
besides, that's a really childish mindset, that you have to "get back" at everyone
I'm not sure that's what his original quote even meant

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Snack Dad on February 22, 2013, 02:01:39 PM
should have been mad back then as opposed to now goowan

how could i possibly predict that sony would be too incompetent to clean up its own sh.it akudood;

Snowy

Quote from: Snack Dad on February 22, 2013, 02:01:39 PM
I don't remember lote ever being a dick, just you being an extremely sensitive shit right now  akudood;
besides, that's a really childish mindset, that you have to "get back" at everyone
I'm not sure that's what his original quote even meant
I don't have that mindset though??? I don't think I ever have so uh you're wrong?
Quote from: Far Beyond Repair on February 22, 2013, 01:59:22 PM
That certainty wasn't what I was dishing out though. Except for the kid remark, which did go along with your dad remark, I've kept this calm and civilized on my half, whereas you immediately blow up and keep the aggressive and passive aggressive behavior flowing.

Why did you automatically resort to blowing up, telling me to shut up, cussing at me, and pouring your anger at me?
Because I'm tired of your preachy attitude towards me. How about you stop treating me like a child and we continue on our ways. n_n

Hiro

Quote from: Snowy on February 22, 2013, 02:16:24 PM
I don't have that mindset though??? I don't think I ever have so uh you're wrong?
You're proving perfectly otherwise and in fact just said previously that you were doing as such

Kalahari Inkantation

February 22, 2013, 02:18:33 PM #190 Last Edit: February 22, 2013, 02:24:38 PM by HumuHumu...Tec
Quote from: Snack Dad on February 22, 2013, 02:14:54 PM
goowan

intentional

but sony is 100% to blame for this, there's no way you can argue that average ps3 owners should have seen this coming and "been mad back then"

for a modern mass-produced computer system to be completely incompatible with all digital software designed for previous but recent iterations of itself is totally unprecedented awdood;

Snowy

Quote from: Snack Dad on February 22, 2013, 02:17:57 PM
You're proving perfectly otherwise and in fact just said previously that you were doing as such
okay hiro

okay

don't let's

Quote from: Snowy on February 22, 2013, 02:16:24 PM
Because I'm tired of your preachy attitude towards me. How about you stop treating me like a child and we continue on our ways. n_n
And so you feel justified in treating other people this way even though you despise being treated like this?

don't let's

Quote from: HumuHumu...Tec on February 22, 2013, 02:18:33 PM
intentional

but sony is 100% to blame for this, there's no way you can argue that average ps3 owners should have seen this coming and "been mad back then"

for a modern mass-produced computer system to be completely incompatible with all digital software designed for previous but recent iterations of itself is totally unprecedented awdood;
I wonder if at least it will allow you to copy over mp3 files to the harddrive

Though of course I'm sure it won't

Hiro

intentional
well obviously, how could it not be  akudood;

average ps3 owners no, but it wasn't too wild to predict that the cell processor might not catch on and would lead to some issues in the future
of course sony's to blame though, it's just a decision they made long ago that's fucking it up now

previous but recent iterations of itself
they're completely different machines, only similar in branding

is totally unprecedented awdood;
nope

Go Up