May 05, 2024, 04:07:34 PM

1,531,620 Posts in 46,727 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

S-sony new console extravaganza

Started by ME##, February 19, 2013, 04:31:00 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Rain Man on February 19, 2013, 05:31:03 PM
um tec that can be easily circumvented by formatting the game card on the vita

i still think it's an intentional discouragement, but if not, sony should try to make that important piece of information a bit more obvious then goowan

Kalahari Inkantation

that also leads me to wonder wtf the point of the vastly overpriced memory cards is when all games seem to save to the game card itself anyway

Thyme

Quote from: HumuHumu...Tec on February 19, 2013, 05:37:00 PM
that also leads me to wonder wtf the point of the vastly overpriced memory cards is when all games seem to save to the game card itself anyway

music and movies nyandood;

Thyme

and digital games of course...............

Kalahari Inkantation

February 19, 2013, 05:44:33 PM #34 Last Edit: February 19, 2013, 05:49:09 PM by HumuHumu...Tec
Quote from: Thyme on February 19, 2013, 05:39:52 PM
music and movies nyandood;

well yeah, but i mean why is the memory card mandatory for many games when all games would have to save to the game card itself for that sort of trophy restriction to be possible

unless some game cards only save a 'used' checkmark to themselves while the rest of the save data goes to the memory card, in which case that seems like a huge and unnecessary waste

Snowy

Quote from: HumuHumu...Tec on February 19, 2013, 05:26:15 PM
like apparently the vita doesn't grant trophies when it detects that certain titles are used, i guarantee we'll be seeing more soft restrictions like that rather that a sudden full-on ban of used games goowan
You can put the card into your system, delete the part that it installs, and then put the card in again. I've heard that fixes it.

Kalahari Inkantation

look at all this effort i have to put in to be able to play my used games as they were meant to be

Thyme

Kalahari Inkantation

ME##

Quote from: HumuHumu...Tec on February 19, 2013, 07:28:51 PM
look at all this effort i have to put in to be able to play my used games as they were meant to be
at least you don't have to buy a code to delete the data, tec

Kalahari Inkantation

Commander Fuckass

Most” of the PS4′s online features will require a premium subscription to use, and this new premium online service will be called PlayStation World. It will replace PlayStation Plus.

also $430 and $530 for the two models
http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2013/02/19/kotaku-ps4-out-nov-two-versions-could-be-429-and-529-most-online-features-will-require-subscription-ps-eye-with-every-console-new-controller-pics-phone-control/

HAHAHAH OH WOW SONY YOU DONE FUCKED UP
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

don't let's

Kalahari Inkantation

it's exactly as i suspected tomatoes;

hopefully the rest of my nightmares will be confirmed with the official reveal goodjob;

Nyerp

Go Up