May 05, 2024, 05:41:08 PM

1,531,621 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

HEY LAWLZ

Started by mariofreak55, April 23, 2007, 07:03:22 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The artist formally known

God damn he is worse than I remember. I couldn't help but laugh at the original post. Thanks for the bump.

Kalahari Inkantation

Was this the first original Boyah copypasta? befuddlement

did powerspike or boyah's ancestor forums have any good copypastas lol

YPrrrr

Powerspike probably did

FAMY2

YPrrrr

Kalahari Inkantation

is there really not even an archive of powerspike or boyah's other ancestors somewhere befuddlement

Daddy

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 03, 2018, 06:16:47 PMis there really not even an archive of powerspike or boyah's other ancestors somewhere befuddlement
s actually a choice we made when first moved to boyah lol.

Kalahari Inkantation

You deliberately obliterated Powerspike? goowan

Daddy

Kalahari Inkantation

Jesus. Imagine if Lawlz had been admin in the transition to Boyah 2.0. myface;

that reminds me, jmv: it's about time for a backup nyandood;

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Samus Aran on April 16, 2007, 02:42:34 PMHas there ever actually been a situation where members were asked what they wanted? It seems to me that they're always ignored.

you guys should always let us know if you ever feel this way about any of boyah's administrative decisions today lol

silvertone

get rid of the likes

YPrrrr

You could still access Powerspike post boyah. It got taken over by some Polish bots or something but it was still there. I don't have the url anymore though

Thyme

don't get rid of the likes

The artist formally known

Quote from: mariofreak55 on April 23, 2007, 07:03:22 PMOkay, Lawlz, this is how I'm starting off. I hate you. Yeah, sure, call me an idiot, hating someone over the internet. Yeah, I admit it's pretty stupid, but when someone is like you, it's just so hard not to. I'm going to be going over a few things. First, the fact that you're an asswipe. Second, the fact that you're an asswipe. Yeah, that's what I'll be going over. Now here's why I think that you're: A. An asswipe. B. An asswipe.

Lawlz, someone as ugly as you who wouldn't post pictures of them self when they obviously have ways of getting them online can't possibly be able to get "some". And no, drawing a picture doesn't count either. Don't even say you don't have a camera either, I've seen your room panoramic. Hell, you could be SO Craging ugly and just draw your silhouette along with filling in your hair and say that it you're beautiful. It would fool people, like you somehow manage to do great.

You might say that you don't ever make up fake stories that you've gotten "some". But let's see. I would quote another thread, but the old database isn't here. Hell, some of that stuff may be why you don't want to bring all that stuff back here. Some of us have actually had these things called girlfriends, and we don't need you replacing the names of your favorite anime characters with your name and call it a day that left you un-virginified.

Quote from: Lawlz on April 21, 2007, 09:33:18 PMMy stories are always true, my little friend. powerofone;

Stories like when you said you almost got some with some chick at your school? Hey, Lawlz, this girl probably ends with .jpg and was drawn by some old Chinese fellow who lives in his mothers basement, so I'm not even going to go there. I'll try not to cut off any more paragraphs this short. I'm reminding myself of you.

Then in one of your polls, you made this an option for seeing whether everyone picked Boy or Girl for their gender in the newest Pokemon game. "Both (IM A VIRGIN)". This ties into this, and also for you being a massive hypocrite.

Quote from: Lawlz on April 21, 2007, 10:16:24 PMI'm also quite proud of the fact I only like about 4 anime series and have never even claimed to have any sex whatsoever.

Great, you never claimed you have sex. Uh, you basically claimed that you weren't a virgin by voting for "girl" on your poll? Eh, figures. You probably just wanted to fapturbate to the tiny 16 by 16 pixil sprite that you would be looking at as you roamed the land of Sinnoh for the next few months. This ties into is what I'm talking about next, something probably everybody saw coming. I just forged this one up, but you guys should all be pretty familiar with this kind of thing.

One day in the Invitiation Thread...

Quote from: Lawlz
Quote from: Random Boyah MemberYeah, I would invite her, but she has no grammars. :(
I heard a word that commonly refers to a girl. You're inviting them, right?

So you can't talk to girls in real life, so you try and lure them to this internet forum and try to dazzle them with your sexy silhouette drawings, neato innuendos, and amazing amount of sexual knowledge that you've gotten from watching all that hentai and CP? You know, that might be great and all, but yeah, that's not going to work. Flirting with girls on the internet might raise your e-self esteem, but it sure doesn't make you any more of a person that you already are, as insignificant as you are annoying.

Now to see if I can get the C.Mongler fellow to recite this and stick it on Youtube. Maybe we'll get one of those video responses from Lawlz and we can all have signatures of you too.

GOOD DAY ALL
This has got to be one of my favorite boyah posts of all time. I finally get to like it too. That makes me happy.

Go Up