April 23, 2024, 01:38:46 AM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

you can delete this thread.

Started by me003, February 12, 2013, 12:38:48 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

me003

February 12, 2013, 12:38:48 AM Last Edit: March 11, 2013, 07:08:23 PM by Master Shake
I was reading this article about Christopher Dorner....basically says that years ago he attempted to report a breach in the use of force policy but ended up getting repercussions....

Anyways it was this comment on the article that I found much more interesting than the article itself.
The reason for this thread is to ask; do you think this is true? Guy goes into pretty deep detail for a random comment on a news article.
[spoiler=wall of text]I was arrested in L.a. IN 1985 for recieveing stolen property of approximatly 200 dollars When incarcerated in L.A. County jail I witnessed a jailer murder a person. A jailer who could have been a stand in for Ponch in CHiPs. I was released on my own recognizance and immediatly re-entered the jail facility and tried to report what I saw. I was threatened by everyone and then they wnet to get more people and I left for fear of my life. I then immediatly within days left the area for being scared of what I saw.
This was in the days of Rampart Investigation where L.A. Police were having parties and offering cash prizes and awards fro who could MURDER the most people. Well I returned to California in 2001 or 2002 so long ago. Anyways I was taking photographs at the beach as that was my job I was contracted for taking photos. I was arrested on the 18 year or so old warrant for failure to appear.
Well I let them know why I did not appear for witnessing the murder, I within days was hit with a ton of unsupported charges and Judge Gill threatened me several times to keep my mouth shut and my attorney was told the same to keep me quiet. My attorney was new and did not understand corruption yet but soon learned. My attorney saved me as she caught the investigator and a San Diego Police officer perjure 8 times in their attempts to have me put away for decades. The cahrges were dropped and the judge gave a long speech that the justice system cannot operate with servants like the investigator and police officer that perjured 8 times and they would be dismissed from employment…of course the judge told the court recorder to stop her transcription before making his speech.
The judge then said that I had special legal damages now that these people had damaged my life and tried to put me away for decades with intentions of malice. Well I thought it was all done and the judge was now in cost control mode. He took my attorney in his quarters and explained her future as an attorney and to now look away as the court once again were about to break the laws. The judge returned and state he is going to drop his findings and remove himself from the case and call for another hearing… in another four months or so.He stated I must go throught the complete process one more time UNLESS I SIGN A VOLUNTARY CONFESSION TO A MISDEMEANOR. My attorney said it was illegal and that I was under duress but she was no longer able to defend me. I signed as the false charges that were found to be perjured made me a target in County Jail and jailers told inmates to beat me up. So I had to be kept in solitary for a significant period. I signed the paperwork and was released to be seen on the original charge, never received on document from Judge Gills court and the FBI confiscated my computer without warrant and removed evidence of crimes against me committed by a judge and attorney in Michigan City Indiana who were cartel drug distributors who eventually had me kidnapped twice and an attempted third time ended in attempted murder and stabbing of my wife by police as I and my family were leaving for a state department safe house.
The story is very involved but the FBI has helped me and other victims not a bit but has done everything to protect corrupt judges and cartel members. Not to get off track too much, I was told I should have been transferred to L.A. for processing and should have spent only a couple days in jail as opposed to almost four months. They sealed the case and after paying just over 300 dollars for the documents I was refused.
I fulfilled the courts obligations of a couple hundred dollars and had to pick up garbage for some days in my home state of North Carolina ans aws released from any supervision. The justice system however refused to remove a invalid warrant for ten years and this destroyed a portion of my professional surf photography career. I am still continuing to fight corruption and the judge in Indiana has been terminated in continuing to practice by the Indiana Supreme Court after almost sucessfully breaking a/his cocaine distributor out of prison 18 years early and almost sucessfully washing 100 thousand dollars for his relaease through the Indiana State Legal System. Although found guilty no further investigation was pressed to see how many people were paid off to release a man from Michigan State prison when all those in the process turned their heads and how and who was involved in Michigan City and the State of Indiana where they could launder cartel funds through their system. Just to compare going postal in many instances is the definitive definition of the corruption of entire systems where the controlling officials are corrupt and involved in drug corruption.
By the way the Judge in Indiana who cannot continue to practice after committing so many felonies any normal person would get 30 years is ex Judge Walter Chapala. It is noted that many of the state prosecutors in Michigan City are officially noted by the Supreme Court of Indiana as felons, admitted felons but are still practicing because the Indiana Supreme Court will not bring formal due process to felons who are freemasons. I highly believe if and when caught this policeman will be assassinated for his knowledge.
I mean the admission that he was terminated for reporting improper violent conduct of fellow officer. This is just like rampart, laws must be made for law officials and politicians 2 to 4 times the standard prosecution for people who are supposed to be examples of society but are just using our court, law enforcement and legal system to commit crimes, persecute those who are attempting to report them, protect the guilty who are seeking for the corrupt officials and helping to proliferate drug distribution and last of all proliferate the biggest business in the United States of America….laundering drug money for the cartels and providing protection for the cartels to facilitate their distribution across the U.S and in every school possible.
You will discover that if you ever try to report crimes such as these you HAVE NO RIGHTS WHATSOEVER and they will go to every extreme in destroying your life from every angle through their database and members of the freemasons.[/spoiler]
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

6M69I69B9

Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

silvertone

wasnt that part about the celebrities added in by 4chan

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

silvertone

oh, i read that it was, it seems oddly placed in there and diffferent than message/wording before

Socks

I don't know which is more remarkable, that people expect others to follow general rules, or the fact they do.

Go Up