April 30, 2024, 01:25:58 PM

1,531,648 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Bitrate

Started by Boogus Epirus Aurelius, February 07, 2013, 09:22:55 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

[hedy]Zidone

V0 is pretty good. Also, Hydrogenaudio says that 320 and V0 are practically identical.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Far Beyond Repair on February 07, 2013, 04:56:16 PM
150 bucks for headphones is kind of absurd. I mean yeah, if you're into that then you'd get some expensive headphones like that, but still...

it's actually a pretty standard price for high-quality headphones

don't let's

But it's still an absurd price to pay for headphones. Unless you have a job that requires it, then yeah.

There's not really anything wrong with buying them and a lot of them probably do sound better, but still...

Samus Aran

not really lol

expensive yes, absurd no

don't let's

For a pair of headphones, yes, absurd

strongbad

Quote from: Boognish-Redux- on February 07, 2013, 04:18:08 PM
You using the hd555's?

hd595
really should have gotten the 555's though, since you can do that mod to make them just like the 595s
oh well

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Quote from: ilovesloths on February 07, 2013, 09:27:51 PM
hd595
really should have gotten the 555's though, since you can do that mod to make them just like the 595s
oh well

Yeah, I haven't tried doing that mod at all. Isn't it just pulling a piece of material off the inside or something?

Quote from: Far Beyond Repair on February 07, 2013, 09:09:33 PM

Putting down $200 for beats or something is absurd; paying for a label.

You can get a good pair of grados for around $60 online. $100-$150 will get you a fantastic experience. It's like hearing things again for the first time.

strongbad

Quote from: Boognish-Redux- on February 08, 2013, 09:41:17 AM
Yeah, I haven't tried doing that mod at all. Isn't it just pulling a piece of material off the inside or something?

do you have the 555s? but yeah something like that. i hear it isn't too complicated

silvertone

Quote from: Far Beyond Repair on February 07, 2013, 09:09:33 PM
it isn't that absurd when you consider how much use that you get out of it. you literally get years of work out of 60-150 dollars. that is better than Most THings ten times that price!!!!!!!!!!! also we arent talking about earbuds i hope U know.

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Quote from: ilovesloths on February 08, 2013, 02:53:25 PM
do you have the 555s? but yeah something like that. i hear it isn't too complicated

Yeah, I have a pair. They're really comfortable.
Kind of nervous about opening them up though.

strongbad

Quote from: Boognish-Redux- on February 08, 2013, 04:05:23 PM
Yeah, I have a pair. They're really comfortable.
Kind of nervous about opening them up though.

yeah my 595s are pretty comfy too. i'd only really used earbuds prior to them though
i don't blame you but i say go for it. i hear that the difference is pretty considerable

don't let's

Quote from: [23]crossdressers on February 08, 2013, 03:50:04 PM
it isn't that absurd when you consider how much use that you get out of it. you literally get years of work out of 60-150 dollars. that is better than Most THings ten times that price!!!!!!!!!!! also we arent talking about earbuds i hope U know.
It's still absurd. Yes, you pay more for higher quality and better sounding stuff, but they're still just headphones. That you're paying $150 for.

silvertone

Quote from: Far Beyond Repair on February 08, 2013, 09:39:38 PM
It's still absurd. Yes, you pay more for higher quality and better sounding stuff, but they're still just headphones. That you're paying $150 for.

that is like say ing it is ridiculous to spend another 1000 on a car that actually functions ???????   ???? ??????  it is not absurd at all to want to really hear the music you're Listening to ???? ????? ?????? ????

don't let's

Quote from: [23]crossdressers on February 08, 2013, 09:41:22 PM
that is like say ing it is ridiculous to spend another 1000 on a car that actually functions ???????   ???? ??????  it is not absurd at all to want to really hear the music you're Listening to ???? ????? ?????? ????
If you're paying a lot of money just for a pair of headphones, then yeah, it is absurd.

silvertone

150 dollars isnt a lot of money Poor Man

Go Up