April 16, 2024, 03:59:28 PM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

music listening system

Started by strongbad, January 14, 2013, 10:13:51 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

??????

Quote from: Sir Popsicle the Sesquipedalian on January 15, 2013, 11:09:49 PM
you're a bad person
i am evil incarnate you can ask jmv
Quote from: [23]crossdressers on January 16, 2013, 05:29:44 PM
U should get fall be kind.
<333
i also like their water curses ep, it's my most favorite
their last album was terribly disappointing :'(((

also i like feels a lot too

silvertone

i never listened to water Curses .

and i didnt even know they released a new album....... god that album cover is The Worst

??????

u should Listen to water curses
or you will...pay

and their new album cover looks vaguely off-shoot alternative in the 90s lol

silvertone

Quote from: Clucky on January 17, 2013, 04:04:50 PM
u should Listen to water curses
or you will...pay

and their new album cover looks vaguely off-shoot alternative in the 90s lol
i will listen to water curses . .  .  . . . s ome time....
it should be on YoutUBe

strongbad

has anybody checked out their visual album?
or their new one for that matter? i'd be interested in opinions

LCK

i've got a set of speakers near the tv for use with ipods/mp3s/ laptops and such
i use an ipod touch for personal use

the household/roommate record setup consists of 4 sansui speakers with 12 inch subs and 2 fischer speakers with some old 80s sylvania turntable and a pioneer receiver. i know very little of these specifics, but my roommates dad is a huge stoner/record fiend/audiophile from the 60s and he threw it all together. it is way too powerful for this little apartment but i feel so badass for having it

for personal use, maddy and i have an all in one record player with casette, cd, and tape deck!!!!!!! the fancy stuff

Snowy

I use itunes and my iPod Touch.

I really miss my iPod Classic but getting another one wasn't exactly an option :(

Samus Aran

Quote from: Snowy on February 05, 2013, 08:57:39 AM
I really miss my iPod Classic but getting another one wasn't exactly an option :(

why

Snowy

Quote from: May on February 05, 2013, 01:21:14 PM
why
When I went to the apple store they didn't have any in stock and for some reason wouldn't have any for the next few months, and my grandmother wasn't going to come back in a few months to help me buy it goowan

Though I don't mind it too much, I like the interface of the touch, but I wish it held more music and movies.

me003

i burn cd's and listen to them in my car using a walkman and a cassette tape adapter. At home I usually browse soundcloud and youtube. and i have ultrasone s-logic headphones that close off the world.
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

Samus Aran

Quote from: Snowy on February 06, 2013, 06:54:13 AM
When I went to the apple store they didn't have any in stock and for some reason wouldn't have any for the next few months, and my grandmother wasn't going to come back in a few months to help me buy it goowan

Though I don't mind it too much, I like the interface of the touch, but I wish it held more music and movies.

i just bought a new classic today to replace the old 80gb that went missing

it needed to be replaced at some point anyway because i'm steadily getting closer to 80gb

Amethyst

I use foobar to listen to music on my computer. If I want to listen to a song which isn't on my computer, I normally just use YouTube and search for the song.

For portable listening, I usually just use my phone.

For earphones, I just use a pair of really cheap JVC ones. I don't bother with getting higher quality ones because I know I wouldn't be able to tell the difference anyway so there is really no point in spending extra money.

The same goes for headphones, I really can't tell the difference all that much between a high quality pair and a low quality pair, although I can tell the difference slightly better than I can with earphones. I just use some Sony ones which I don't know the model of.

My speaker system is pretty much a cluster of random stuff which I threw together. I have four speakers in total, two small crappy ones and two large crappy ones. The smaller ones are relatively new, the larger ones I think I ripped from an old karaoke system that we used to have. The audio output of my computer is connected to a two way splitter, one of which goes to the old karaoke speakers (the speakers have two audio inputs for some reason) and the other one goes to the smaller speakers. The subwoofer output of the smaller speakers is connected to the second input of the old karaoke speakers so they kind of work as subwoofers (not really), but the sound is more than satisfactory to me, so I don't really feel the need to change any of it. Despite their overall shittiness, they still work pretty well, although it does to this weird thing where it gets louder or quieter depending on where you are positioned in the room.

Snowy

Quote from: Madotsuki on February 06, 2013, 04:02:07 PM
i just bought a new classic today to replace the old 80gb that went missing

it needed to be replaced at some point anyway because i'm steadily getting closer to 80gb
Yeah, I had an 80gb. I really miss it. :(

PLEASEHELP1991

i miss my 30 gb ipod video that i can't find
I love [you]

Commander Fuckass

I use my phone 32 gigs is enough
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Go Up