June 03, 2024, 09:29:20 AM

1,531,631 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Pokémon X and Y

Started by bluaki, January 08, 2013, 09:05:37 AM

previous topic - next topic

Whichhhhh

Pokemon X
8 (16%)
Pokemon Y
9 (18%)
Froakie
5 (10%)
Chespin
2 (4%)
Fennekin
10 (20%)
Bulbasaur
4 (8%)
Squirtle
6 (12%)
Charmander
6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Go Down

Patrick Stickles

nature of parent holding everstone is now always passed (since gen v i think)
What the fuck was it for anyway?

PLEASEHELP1991

two imposter dittos with timid nature rofl
I love [you]

Samus Aran

ok yeah upon looking at bulbapedia again, the ditto nature override is from way back in gen iii rofl

i'm not sure why i remembered that and thought it was still current

anyway felt regardless of nature, if you have any friend safari dittos you'd be willing to throw my way, i'd love to have them

Patrick Stickles

i did the dumb thing of making a bunch of synchronizers and not catching a buttload of dittos

i mean i can just catch them with the synchronizers now but still

Wrench

Going for my first Masuda shiny. Pancham, my favorite of this gen.

200 eggs down. Abusing Hatching O Power makes it better. Can't wait to get level 2 and 3.

Patrick Stickles

PLEASEHELP1991

Quote from: Naoto Shirogane on November 05, 2013, 09:38:32 PM
ok yeah upon looking at bulbapedia again, the ditto nature override is from way back in gen iii rofl

i'm not sure why i remembered that and thought it was still current

anyway felt regardless of nature, if you have any friend safari dittos you'd be willing to throw my way, i'd love to have them
sure. can i have one of your excess staryus in return?
I love [you]

PLEASEHELP1991

so far i've bred one 22-23/6-7/31/31/31/31 staryu with natural cure
i didn't use rng manipulation to breed this one
I love [you]

PLEASEHELP1991

for some reason when i used destiny knot with staryu and ditto, the baby staryu had all of its ivs except for sp. atk inherited from one parent
I love [you]

Samus Aran

oh you're breeding staryus too, huh felt? gonna put a starmie on your team? :3

PLEASEHELP1991

Quote from: Naoto Shirogane on November 06, 2013, 02:18:29 PM
oh you're breeding staryus too, huh felt? gonna put a starmie on your team? :3
yeah. it seems safer than using delphox as a fire/psychic type
I love [you]

Samus Aran

starmie makes a very useful single-player pokemon due to psychic/water/electric/ice coverage, yeah

i personally never leave recover on her

she fills quite a few roles in online battles too tho, notably offensive rapid spinning  hocuspocus;

only problem with runnin starmie is that everyone expects it lol

either way i mostly want a really good starmie simply because it's my favorite pokemon ever

PLEASEHELP1991

i made a 8/27-28/31/31/31/31 staryu with natural cure
do you want one for your breeding efforts?
I love [you]

Samus Aran

out of curiosity, how do you know the values of the ivs that aren't maxed? i've always wondered how people find that out. all i know is how to know if they're maxed because that npc tells you they are.

but hell yes felt i would love one!!

i cant get online right now, i'm at work, but you could catch me on at about 9:00 central!! i dont think i have anything to give you in return though...i think i have some 3 iv-maxed scythers left over from the previous breeding project, but that's about it...unless there's something else you want

PLEASEHELP1991

Quote from: Naoto Shirogane on November 06, 2013, 03:06:21 PM
out of curiosity, how do you know the values of the ivs that aren't maxed? i've always wondered how people find that out. all i know is how to know if they're maxed because that npc tells you they are.

but hell yes felt i would love one!!

i cant get online right now, i'm at work, but you could catch me on at about 9:00 central!! i dont think i have anything to give you in return though...i think i have some 3 iv-maxed scythers left over from the previous breeding project, but that's about it...unless there's something else you want
use rare candies and log stats on here and go to the battle institute and enter your pokemon and log your level 50 stats
scythers are fine. :)
I love [you]

Go Up