September 28, 2024, 02:52:45 PM

1,531,324 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Pokémon X and Y

Started by bluaki, January 08, 2013, 09:05:37 AM

previous topic - next topic

Whichhhhh

Pokemon X
8 (16%)
Pokemon Y
9 (18%)
Froakie
5 (10%)
Chespin
2 (4%)
Fennekin
10 (20%)
Bulbasaur
4 (8%)
Squirtle
6 (12%)
Charmander
6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Go Down

PLEASEHELP1991

Quote from: bluaki on April 20, 2014, 03:38:54 PM
male passes on moves because female passes on species
in gen vi however, either gender can pass on moves
I love [you]

Samus Aran

Quote from: PLEASEHELP1991 on April 20, 2014, 03:40:14 PM
Quote from: bluaki on April 20, 2014, 03:38:54 PM
male passes on moves because female passes on species
in gen vi however, either gender can pass on moves

yep. tested this myself when breeding skarmories with egg moves. the egg moves were always present on the offspring regardless of which parent had the egg moves from the previous skarmory generation.

another thing that was changed is that now i think both genders have equal chance of passing abilities. i think.

Quote from: TLL7-MIB-7LLT on April 20, 2014, 03:32:55 PM
Quote from: Nonon Jakuzure on April 20, 2014, 02:31:48 PM
Does anyone happen to have Pokemon Black2 or White2? Only those games have the Drain Punch tutor, and I need something with Drain Punch that can breed with Breloom. I know Clefairy's line works.

If anyone have access to this tutor, and you ever feel like doing me a favor and it's not too much trouble for you, would someone be willing to get that Pokemon for me?
i got it & i also got the shards needed

is there any poke specifically or just any that can beed with breloom

wait which gender

i forgot which one passes on moves

the shroomish i'm using for this is a female, so i'd want a male. it has to be something that can both learn drain punch and breed with breloom/shroomish. i know the clefairy line works for this. i think the oddish one does too. breloom/shroomish can breed with the "fairy" and "grass" egg groups, but only a few lines of those can learn drain punch. it'd all be listed on serebii.

PLEASEHELP1991

April 20, 2014, 03:48:37 PM #1652 Last Edit: April 20, 2014, 03:55:56 PM by PLEASEHELP1991
Quote from: Nonon Jakuzure on April 20, 2014, 03:44:51 PM
another thing that was changed is that now i think both genders have equal chance of passing abilities. i think.
to add to that, in gen vi males can pass on hidden abilities with an everstone but only with ditto and it's not as high of a chance compared to a female with an HA holding an everstone
I love [you]

Samus Aran

while i'm at it, swampert is what i'm doing next, so i could really use a mudkip (or any of its forms really) if anyone's got one

happydood;

Geno

Quote from: Nonon Jakuzure on April 20, 2014, 04:18:20 PM
while i'm at it, swampert is what i'm doing next, so i could really use a mudkip (or any of its forms really) if anyone's got one

happydood;
yes I do.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Samus Aran

ok, i can't trade right now though. i will later tonight, in like three hours probably, if you're around. happydood;

Geno

Quote from: Nonon Jakuzure on April 20, 2014, 04:25:14 PM
ok, i can't trade right now though. i will later tonight, in like three hours probably, if you're around. happydood;
I don't have X and Y though you can still trade with Pearl though right?
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Samus Aran

no it doesn't really work that way lol, i'd have to get it via one of the ds games and then poketransfer it to y

i appreciate the offer but i'd prefer a quicker trade lol, so if anyone has the mudkip line in x or y let me know (or i'll ask tumblr)

thanks anyway geno n_n

6M69I69B9

Quote from: Nonon Jakuzure on April 20, 2014, 04:25:14 PM
ill get it very soon
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

Samus Aran

6M69I69B9

Quote from: Nonon Jakuzure on April 20, 2014, 07:30:49 PM
don't rush yourself n_n
too l8 im ready

My information:

Name: Marc...
Friend Code: 2882 - 3839 - 2276

I am online right now.  But if you can't then we'll do it later, I guess. 

Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

Samus Aran

ok hold on i'll get on in just a moment, and i already have you on my friends

send me a trade request when you're ready when you see me (Lain)

do you want anything in particular in exchange for the clefairy or whatever it is with drain punch you're sending? i still have some pretty good defensive spikes/roost/whirlwind/brave bird skarmories left over from breeding that have 4 IVs

Samus Aran

oh wait, i thought i had you but i guess i don't?? did you change accounts?? i have a marc that i thought was you w/fc 2019-9877-0866

either way the one you just gave me in this thread is invalid

6M69I69B9

Quote from: Nonon Jakuzure on April 20, 2014, 08:34:07 PM
oh wait, i thought i had you but i guess i don't?? did you change accounts?? i have a marc that i thought was you w/fc 2019-9877-0866

either way the one you just gave me in this thread is invalid

Oh wait, you wanted it to be transferred to X/Y?  I assumed you were referring to trading with Gen. V games since you didn't specifically denote.  That Friend Code was from Black 2. 

And sure, get your best female Skarmory. 

Samus Aran

oh, well yeah lol that is what i meant, if it's not too much trouble. i wouldn't have anything to offer if we did it over ds games, anyway.

Go Up