September 28, 2024, 02:53:58 PM

1,531,324 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Pokémon X and Y

Started by bluaki, January 08, 2013, 09:05:37 AM

previous topic - next topic

Whichhhhh

Pokemon X
8 (16%)
Pokemon Y
9 (18%)
Froakie
5 (10%)
Chespin
2 (4%)
Fennekin
10 (20%)
Bulbasaur
4 (8%)
Squirtle
6 (12%)
Charmander
6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Go Down

bluaki

so this is what happens thanks to me having played games in multiple languages

Like I said in that last post, PokeTransporter rejected the Groudon I've had since Ruby Version and had prepared for Bank
I left most of my Pokemon games in Tampa, but I have with me: SoulSilver (JP), Black (JP), White2 (US), X (US)
Of these, I found another definitely-legit Groudon in my SoulSilver
Cross-gen transfer is region-locked
So I'd have to use all four of the games I have with me for this: Gen4->Gen5->English->Gen6
PokeTransfer (Gen4->Gen5) is weird and forces me to transfer 6 pokemon at a time
I only want one, but it's not too hard to find 5 junk pokemon in SoulSilver to transfer to Black
My Black PC is nearly full with only 3 free spaces left, so I need to release a few pokemon to make room.

bluaki

wow triple post

I just finished the National Dex. I previously obtained every possible Pokémon to obtain in Kalos, then I transferred over one of every transfer-exclusive legendary and newly-hatched unevolved copies of everything else, then trained and bred them.

This is my fourth time completing the Pokédex: Blue (150), Ruby (386), Black (646~649), X (718). It'll be 721 once they release the three new hidden event legendaries.

Snowy

Is there a reward for getting all of them?

bluaki

Quote from: Snowy on February 06, 2014, 01:42:02 PM
Is there a reward for getting all of them?
There is, but this is a new feature as of Black2/White2 that was kept for X/Y

For completing the regional dex, you get an Oval Charm, which makes the daycare produce eggs much faster
For completing the national dex, you get a Shiny Charm, which makes Shiny Pokemon significantly more common

Before B2/W2, the only reward was a certificate that displays on the screen. In Gen1, you can print the certificate with Game Boy Printer.

Snowy

How much more common are shiny Pokemon after getting the charm?

bluaki

Quote from: Snowy on February 06, 2014, 02:52:03 PM
How much more common are shiny Pokemon after getting the charm?
In Gen5, the shiny rates were:
Regular: 1/8192
Masuda: 6/8192
Charm: 3/8192
Masuda+Charm: 8/8192

So, Shiny Charm isn't nearly as effective as Masuda Method, but it still is a notable boost and it helps to combine them.

In Gen6, the regular shiny rate was doubled (1/4096). The exact effectiveness of shiny boosters in Gen6 aren't quite known yet, but it's reasonable to assume that they are at least as effective as before, so every shiny rate should be at least twice the Gen5 equivalent if not higher.

TooB

i transferred my zekrom, my serperio, meloetta, and my shiny palkia, giratina, and dialga.

im done with pokebank

Patrick Stickles

im in the process of trying to complete the national dex

only 200 to go woo
What the fuck was it for anyway?

Hippopo

Quote from: Patrick Stickles on February 17, 2014, 09:21:46 AM
im in the the process of trying to complete the the national dex

only 200 to go woo
Good luck, brave soldier.  Good luck.

Patrick Stickles

i kind of gave up because i got all the ones that i have seen and the rest are from gen 3 and that requires a lot of transferring and ugh
What the fuck was it for anyway?

TooB

U can get a free dl voucher for x or y if u register ur 3ds and one of few select games in march

Samus Aran

Does anyone happen to have Pokemon Black2 or White2? Only those games have the Drain Punch tutor, and I need something with Drain Punch that can breed with Breloom. I know Clefairy's line works.

If anyone have access to this tutor, and you ever feel like doing me a favor and it's not too much trouble for you, would someone be willing to get that Pokemon for me?

PLEASEHELP1991

bluaki has it
my sister does too
I love [you]

6M69I69B9

Quote from: Nonon Jakuzure on April 20, 2014, 02:31:48 PM
Does anyone happen to have Pokemon Black2 or White2? Only those games have the Drain Punch tutor, and I need something with Drain Punch that can breed with Breloom. I know Clefairy's line works.

If anyone have access to this tutor, and you ever feel like doing me a favor and it's not too much trouble for you, would someone be willing to get that Pokemon for me?
i got it & i also got the shards needed

is there any poke specifically or just any that can beed with breloom

wait which gender

i forgot which one passes on moves
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

bluaki

male passes on moves because female passes on species

Go Up