July 05, 2024, 12:30:45 AM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Pokémon X and Y

Started by bluaki, January 08, 2013, 09:05:37 AM

previous topic - next topic

Whichhhhh

Pokemon X
8 (16%)
Pokemon Y
9 (18%)
Froakie
5 (10%)
Chespin
2 (4%)
Fennekin
10 (20%)
Bulbasaur
4 (8%)
Squirtle
6 (12%)
Charmander
6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Go Down

bluaki

I think my first Celebi was from some event for HG/SS. I forget whether it was Gamestop or Wi-Fi, but it unlocked a special scene about Silver and Giovanni.

I would have transferred that Celebi to X/Y, but now that there's another Celebi available, I won't.

6M69I69B9

The poketransporter & pokebank will not come out until two days from now because of the recent traffic nintendo has been having. 

these apps are loose- hacked pokemon can go through

lol..

Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

bluaki

Quote from: The Last MIB on December 27, 2013, 06:33:01 PM
The poketransporter & pokebank will not come out until two days from now because of the recent traffic nintendo has been having. 

these apps are loose- hacked pokemon can go through

lol..

The hack check in poketransporter is so bad that people can, in gen5, generate pokemon whose locations are set to Kalos and then transport them and receive a blue pentagon.

but the apps aren't loose. On December 25 (JST), Japan got pokebank/poketransporter, but there was a worldwide Nintendo online services outage about half a day later because of new console owners flooding the system and then Nintendo left the pokebank servers turned off and postponed both the Japanese reopening and the release for other regions (which was originally scheduled for December 27)

Nintendo has not yet announced any dates for this reopening/release. There are rumors that they'll release it for Japan and Europe in a couple days then US about a week later, but there's no reputable source to that claim.

Also, because it's been postponed, as far as we know they could be making a patch that fixes some of the limitations of hack detection.

bluaki

I don't know why I didn't notice it sooner, but considering how Nintendo's online services work, there really is absolutely no point in Pokémon Bank using the Internet.

Nintendo Network IDs are locked to a single console, making cloud ties no better in any way than local storage. The only method of transferring IDs, System Transfer, also transfers all local content. Pokémon don't take up much space when stored and should easily fit on any SD card's free space.

Pokémon Bank also doesn't have any other actual meaningful uses of cloud storage like social sharing/browsing.

ME##

Quote from: bluaki on December 31, 2013, 07:26:22 AM
I don't know why I didn't notice it sooner, but considering how Nintendo's online services work, there really is absolutely no point in Pokémon Bank using the Internet.

Nintendo Network IDs are locked to a single console, making cloud ties no better in any way than local storage. The only method of transferring IDs, System Transfer, also transfers all local content. Pokémon don't take up much space when stored and should easily fit on any SD card's free space.

Pokémon Bank also doesn't have any other actual meaningful uses of cloud storage like social sharing/browsing.
Nintendo just wants ur money

Samus Aran

i need to get back into pokemon again and resume training stuff and battle boyagers

ME##

i am far too lazy to look through all of this thread, but is there any use for actually using pkmn global link

PLEASEHELP1991

Quote from: David on December 31, 2013, 02:44:04 PM
i am far too lazy to look through all of this thread, but is there any use for actually using pkmn global link
you can purchase rare candies for cheap using pokemiles
I love [you]

Samus Aran

i get a lot of pokemiles by simply wonder trading away my breeding project rejects

Samus Aran

finally got back to playing this a bit, continuing work on dex completion mostly for the moment

battled at le wow a couple times and made some cash and evolved some pokes for the central dex

6M69I69B9

Quote from: Nonon Jakuzure on December 31, 2013, 09:41:43 AM
i need to get back into pokemon again and resume training stuff and battle boyagers
battle me battle me

Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

6M69I69B9

ME##

Quote from: The Last MIB on December 31, 2013, 03:55:39 PM
anybody wanna battle?  y/n
famy creamed me yesterday... so m-maybe :(

6M69I69B9

Quote from: David on December 31, 2013, 04:21:41 PM
famy creamed me yesterday... so m-maybe :(
i added you already

but im going to be cleaning for some time

ill post on here when im ready i guess

ME##

as you can see from the Video Game chat thread, i have completed the third, fourth and fifth gyms 2day

Go Up