April 27, 2024, 09:34:28 AM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

That wizard came from the Moon [Official Destiny]

Started by don't let's, November 27, 2012, 07:21:21 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

ME##

NOA_Haunted

I'm already over Destiny. I'm sure after COD comes out no one will be playing. The DLC isn't even worth it...

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: NOA_Haunted on November 02, 2014, 12:04:55 AM
I'm already over Destiny. I'm sure after COD comes out no one will be playing. The DLC isn't even worth it...
if you say so n_n
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Kalahari Inkantation

bungievision was really counting on being able to sell you the story separately :(

reeper

Got it as part of the white bundle, it's a beautiful game. I fucking love the moon environment. But yeah it leaves so much to be desired.

Hit me up if you wanna play.

Kalahari Inkantation

i'm so glad bungie handed off halo to a non-shit dev before splitting off from msft

could you imagine what halo would be like if they were still in charge

not only would the master chief collection's online multiplayer still be a completely broken and unplayable mess, but it wouldn't even come bundled with any of the single player campaigns

they'd sell you each individual single player campaign in six-month intervals at $40 each, swear up and down that it's """entirely new and original content""" that wasn't cut from the game at the last minute just to be sold later as dlc, and yet still be blind enough to wonder why metacritic isn't showering them in 10s and why they're losing out on bonuses

microsoft dodged a bullet by letting them go before that had a chance to happen, honestly

ME##

lol i don't think that's always the case since bungie always seemed highly involved with the "community" of halo 2 and 3 myface;

Kalahari Inkantation

Kalahari Inkantation

there was a time when this would have been satire

ME##

Go Up