May 06, 2024, 01:57:11 PM

1,531,623 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

That wizard came from the Moon [Official Destiny]

Started by don't let's, November 27, 2012, 07:21:21 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Andria

Quote from: Snowy on September 15, 2014, 07:20:11 PM
Echo add me on PSN so we can play lol. I'll 've playing tomorrow night for sure. I wanna finish the story on my Hunter as soon as I can and get to 20 so I can wear my Duatwalker helm lol.

alright i will go add you! I just saw this super late

I got the patience and time exotic sniper from my first game yesterday, and then got the sunbreaker exotic gauntlets from xur this morning which puts me at level 26!

Andria

I also got the trophy for completing a strike without anyone dying, while missing a fireteam member on a level 24 strike. We kicked total ass.

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Andria

Quote from: Commander Fuckass on September 19, 2014, 07:15:49 AM
Have you done the level 26 strike yet Echo? n_u

The raid? Not yet. I've got a group Being formed though

NOA_Haunted

Tonight, I beat the "story" and got to level 20. I've enjoyed the game immensely and will continue to play. I just don't really feel like the main missions held any story. It has left me wanting more and a more concrete plot. I know, a lot of people have already said exactly the same as me.

My next step is going to try and do more in the Crucible. I've probably played like six matches. 

Andria

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

piano moths

im like lvl 12 rn and a hunter and im getting better at pvp but suck but all the missions on hard are p. easy
kill them w kindness

Snowy

Got my queen legendary things last night. The warlock ones look pretty cool.

Andria

Post patch loot is so much more satisfying. I even had a blue and purple ENGRAM drop from a boss

piano moths

kill them w kindness

Kalahari Inkantation

i'm not sure any boyagers even own this on ps3 lol

ps4 and 360 seem to be boyah's consoles of choice for this game

Snowy

I have full legendary or exotic armor. wrench; Only thing I have that isn't exotic is a primary weapon.

Go Up