April 16, 2024, 11:12:34 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Music - What have your ears been tasting recently?

Started by reeper, April 16, 2007, 05:20:18 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

cackslop

"Incipit Satan" By Gorgoroth
Awesome Norwegian Black Metal.

Embrace Your Carnal Urges.

Morning_Glory

Tri4se

Placebo Headwound

Morning_Glory

Samus Aran

mariofreak55

There's a Reason These Tables Are Numbered Honey, You Just Haven't Thought Of It Yet - Panic! At The Disco

Samus Aran

cackslop

"Ghost of Perdition" By Opeth

Amazing progressive metal.

Samus Aran

"The Rover" by Led Zeppelin

Such an underrated Zeppelin song, really. It's one of the best songs on Physical Graffiti if you ask me, and one of my favorite of their hard rock songs.

cackslop

Quote from: Kaz on April 18, 2007, 06:57:59 PM

Such an underrated Zeppelin song, really. It's one of the best songs on Physical Graffiti if you ask me, and one of my favorite of their hard rock songs.
I totally agree. wub;

Samus Aran

Quote from: cackslop on April 18, 2007, 07:03:35 PM

I totally agree. wub;

wub;

"Trampled Under Foot" by Led Zeppelin

Morning_Glory

thumbup; keke;

You Wear It Well-Rod Stewart

Samus Aran

Quote from: Morning_Glory on April 18, 2007, 09:00:00 PM

thumbup; keke;

I know, right? The Rover is just pure awesomeness. I believe it was originally planned to be an acoustic piece.

"Down by the Seaside" by Led Zeppelin

Another highly underrated tune. thumbup;

Morning_Glory

April 18, 2007, 09:44:00 PM #29 Last Edit: April 18, 2007, 10:00:13 PM by Morning_Glory
Quote from: Kaz on April 18, 2007, 09:33:51 PM
Quote from: Morning_Glory on April 18, 2007, 09:00:00 PM

thumbup; keke;

I know, right? The Rover is just pure awesomeness. I believe it was originally planned to be an acoustic piece.

"Down by the Seaside" by Led Zeppelin

Another highly underrated tune. thumbup;

I'm glad they decided to change it then, it's a stomper alright. Anything on Physical Graffiti not titled "Kashmir" is pretty ignored, save maybe Trampled Underfoot.

Across The Universe-The Beatles

Oh, and check out what I found on Wikipedia: In 2006, Page attended the induction of Led Zeppelin to the UK Music Hall of Fame. During an interview for the BBC for said event, he expressed plans to record new material in 2007, saying "It's an album that I really need to get out of my system... there's a good album in there and it's ready to come out" and "Also there will be some Zeppelin things on the horizon".

Dunnop if that's new to you, but I'm hoping something will actually come out of it. I wish Pagey would just go ahead a release a shit load of live Zeppelin CDs. Of course, he's a perfectionist, so that may take forever.

Go Up