March 28, 2024, 12:58:50 AM

1,531,609 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Music - What have your ears been tasting recently?

Started by reeper, April 16, 2007, 05:20:18 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

Quote from: Morning_Glory on April 21, 2007, 02:04:03 PM
Quote from: Kaz on April 21, 2007, 12:43:03 PM
"Taxman" by The Beatles

This song is one of the reasons that I can confidently say that Revolver is their best album.  magician;

I don't know why, but I don't really like Taxman. Both of George's songs on Revolver are probably my least favorites by him. Revolver is still my favorite album by The Beatles as well.

Down By The Seaside-Led Zeppelin

Both? George had three songs on the album, sir. "I Want to Tell You," "Taxman," and "Love You To." But yeah, I Want to Tell You is my least favorite song on the album. My favorite is probably "And Your Bird Can Sing." Great stuff. The album is a pure masterpiece.

"Rocky Raccoon" by The Beatles

This is one of my favorite Beatles songs that I don't actually own. One of the few pirated Beatles songs that I still keep, because I just can't live without it. Okay, maybe "few" isn't the right word, but it's not much compared to the amount that aren't pirated.

... sweat;

Morning_Glory

Quote from: Kaz on April 21, 2007, 04:30:09 PM
Quote from: Morning_Glory on April 21, 2007, 02:04:03 PM
Quote from: Kaz on April 21, 2007, 12:43:03 PM
"Taxman" by The Beatles

This song is one of the reasons that I can confidently say that Revolver is their best album.  magician;

I don't know why, but I don't really like Taxman. Both of George's songs on Revolver are probably my least favorites by him. Revolver is still my favorite album by The Beatles as well.

Down By The Seaside-Led Zeppelin

Both? George had three songs on the album, sir. "I Want to Tell You," "Taxman," and "Love You To." But yeah, I Want to Tell You is my least favorite song on the album. My favorite is probably "And Your Bird Can Sing." Great stuff. The album is a pure masterpiece.

"Rocky Raccoon" by The Beatles

This is one of my favorite Beatles songs that I don't actually own. One of the few pirated Beatles songs that I still keep, because I just can't live without it. Okay, maybe "few" isn't the right word, but it's not much compared to the amount that aren't pirated.

... sweat;

Eh, I haven't really listened to Revolver for a while. Just skipped around a bit, trying to remember what I forgot.

Can't stand Rocky Racoon. A local classic rock station, which is shit anyway, plays a segment called "Breakfast with The Beatles" where they play 3 tunes. It's usually if not always Get Back, Rocky Racoon, and Come Together. I hate those songs now.  v;

Fluorescent Adolescent-The Arctic Monkeys

Necro

You asked me once, what was in Room 101. I told you that you knew the answer already. Everyone knows it. The thing that is in Room 101 is Necro

Necro

You Shook Me - Led Zepplin

Can't get this mother outta my head. sweat;
You asked me once, what was in Room 101. I told you that you knew the answer already. Everyone knows it. The thing that is in Room 101 is Necro

Necro

Quote from: Kaz on April 16, 2007, 07:55:46 PM
"Eclipse" by Pink Floyd

There is no dark side of the moon really...as a matter of fact it's all dark.
So is the earth. thumbup;

Luckily, we got electricty. educate;

Morning_Glory

Sarcastically Insane

Faggot, by Mindless Self Indulgence.

One of the strangest bands ever.

Placebo Headwound

reeper

Quote from: Sarcastically Insane on April 22, 2007, 10:04:37 PM
Faggot, by Mindless Self Indulgence.

One of the strangest bands ever.
objection;

Sopor Aeternus and the Emblem of Shadows

Morning_Glory

Bushy

Isn't Cho listening to the flames crackle in hell because he killed himself?
@pokemonyewest on Twitter

Morning_Glory

Necro

The Oggmonster

"And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee. "

Samus Aran

"The Rolling People" by The Verve

From the Urban Hymns album that I bought yesterday while at the Mall of America. I also bought Harvest by Neil Young and Animals by Pink Floyd.

woop;

Go Up