March 28, 2024, 01:54:37 AM

1,531,609 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Music - What have your ears been tasting recently?

Started by reeper, April 16, 2007, 05:20:18 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

Quote from: The Hand That Fisted Everyone on May 12, 2021, 12:17:34 AMI listened to one and a half Weezer songs and now I'm the angriest I've been in a long time.

I'M DUMB SHE'S A LESBIAN
I THOUGHT I HAD FOUND THE ONE
WE WERE GOOD AS MARRIED IN MY MIND
BUT MARRIED IN MY MIND'S NO GOOD
A PINK TRIANGLE ON HER SLEEVE
LET ME KNOW THE TRUTH, LET ME KNOWWW THE TRUUUTH

6M69I69B9

citrobal has been amazing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjbrFV_9opI

cant believe i missed out on them this whole time
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

ikanaide

ikanaide

i'm really liking the tricot album that released last month, thanks for recommending them

also utada hikaru's new album kinda slaps there are only like 5 new tracks but i really like them all

YPrrrr

Someone showed me Samia and her album "The Baby" and I like it a lot. Very pretty indie music

6M69I69B9

best top 50 ive heard in a WHILE
but only this part that's looped
rest of the song is hit or miss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5biamz7XAA
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

YPrrrr

At a free Bowling For Soup concert reliving my teens

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

took a big ass drive to ohio and back. listened to a few albums

Listened to the new Adrianne Lenker album. First listen didn't do too much for me, but the second was very nice. IDk why it clicked better the second time (or why some albums just take multiple listens). Anyway Vampire Empire and the single were the highlights. I don't know that it's as good as songs (her previous album) but where songs was really a wounded breakup album throughout...this album has a lot more moods and is lighter which i appreciate.

I also listened to the new Waxahatchee album and I gotta say...I don't give a shit about that country sound that she has nowadays. Kind of a boring record and while her voice is still very nice she's really leaning into a few tricks of hers repeatedly which makes the whole album kinda feel samey and uninspired. Can't think of a single track that I loved or outright hated from this one.

Go Up