October 05, 2024, 12:05:09 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Music - What have your ears been tasting recently?

Started by The artist formally known, April 16, 2007, 05:20:18 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

ya the live one is what i wanted also yes that is p. gay but flac is whatever i use foobar. the seeding thing though that is a pain

Samus Aran

yeah i wasn't able to even get it before freeleech ended, sorry lol

silvertone

Thyme

Tim Hecker and Daniel Lopatin - Instrumental Tourist
Unnecessarity - Humano
Vangough - Kingdom of Ruin
Oneohtrix Point Never - Zones Without People

Mando Pandango

Animal Collective - Merriweather Post Pavilion
Animal Collective - Feels

sillydood;
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Thyme

Mando Pandango

don't let's

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

i enjoyed MPP but have not listened to anything else by them.

Also

Transcendental Youth by The Mountain Goats (he's getting pretty stale with his music, i think this is going to be the last album i buy from John Darnielle)

Mount Wittenberg Orca by Dirty Projectors/Bjork (The vocals on this, good lord. Bjork doesn't seem to add too much, but this album is great regardless. Concept album about Amber Coffman walking along a beach then having conversations with a mother and child whale)

America by Dan Deacon (Saw him live, one of the best concerts I've been to and the music definitely holds up outside of that context. Might be AOTY for me.)

Mando Pandango

Quote from: N o t S i d on December 28, 2012, 09:35:04 PM
i enjoyed MPP but have not listened to anything else by them.
Feels is weird. You might like it. The track "Bees" made me laugh until I cried. I don't think that was the intent. Oops.

Daddy

张"- -  '相信

(Jane Zhang - Believe in Jane)
idk why the title translates as that rather than "I Believe"

silvertone

feels is a p good album as far as anco goes.  better than mpp  i m o . sung tongs is pretty good

Mando Pandango

Quote from: [23]crossdressers on December 29, 2012, 11:03:46 AM
feels is a p good album as far as anco goes.  better than mpp  i m o . sung tongs is pretty good
i can see why people would think that but as of right now i strongly prefer mpp

Go Up