May 20, 2024, 06:23:53 AM

1,531,628 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Music - What have your ears been tasting recently?

Started by The artist formally known, April 16, 2007, 05:20:18 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Thyme

The Human Abstract - Midheaven

Eeeehhhh not what I expected. O_0

A bit too pop-ish for my tastes. But some of the choruses are really catchy. CRUUEEEL SOURCEESSSS

Thyme

Quote from: Lain on April 08, 2010, 11:12:28 PM
"You! Me! Dancing!" by Los Campesinos!

n_n

oh god we lost that emote

It lives on in our hearts.

And my hard drive. 5thgrade;

Bleed - Meshuggah

YPrrrr

Just like Heaven - The Cure

now

Shout - Tears for Fears

Geno

Quote from: StrongBad007 on April 11, 2010, 01:00:26 PM
Cloud Cult - Feel Good Ghosts
  giggle; giggle; giggle; giggle; giggle; giggle; giggle; giggle; giggle;

My second favorite album next to the meaning of 8
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

strongbad

Quote from: GENOP on April 11, 2010, 01:57:32 PM
  giggle; giggle; giggle; giggle; giggle; giggle; giggle; giggle; giggle;

My second favorite album next to the meaning of 8
I'll give that one a try too since I really like this one lol

Geno

Quote from: StrongBad007 on April 11, 2010, 02:11:16 PM
I'll give that one a try too since I really like this one lol
do you bitch do it
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Daddy

Andria

Wrench

the shortest route to the sea

Love WIll Tear Us Apart Again - Evelyn Evelyn (Jason Webley and Amanda Palmer)(Joy Divison cover)

Quote from: Socks on January 03, 2011, 09:56:24 PM
pompous talk for my eyes water and quiver with a twitch like a little bitch

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

I bought The Sunset Trees by The Mountain Goats and Live from Max's Kansas City by The Velvet Underground.

YPrrrr

Congratulations (MGMT) came out today. At first I liked the second half of the album a lot more than the first 3 songs... but they've since grown on me and I find the album dreamy, lovely, and a pretty good follow-up which did not disappoint me. A big complaint people have is that it doesn't have songs such as Kids, Time to Pretend, or Electric Feel, but I'd be more than happy to not find more MGMT songs in hundreds of mashups

C.Mongler

This is Happening by LCD Soundsystem. I haven't given it much of a listen, but the two songs I have listened to have like 4 minute long boring ass intros, but then they get really good. Not sure how I feel about it yet.

Go Up