April 24, 2024, 03:19:53 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Star Wars Episode 7

Started by Hiro, October 30, 2012, 01:51:05 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

6M69I69B9

Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

ME##

Quote from: TLL7-MIB-7LLT on April 29, 2014, 12:38:40 PM
star wars needs to die
i don't think it needs to die but the core series needs to stop being destroyed

Nyerp

Hiro

attack the block was a pretty good movie though, having the lead character  be a black dude is kinda cool

Daddy

ME##

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Thyme

I'm not really what you'd call a Star Wars fan. Episode IV is p. enjoyable and I recognize the impact it's had on science-fiction film. I've yet to see V and VI for some reason and I thought the prequels were pretty bad, except for the race in the first one which was kinda cook I guess (and it made for a cook N64 game).

Seeing the Millenium Falcon and the main theme kicking in gave me goosebumps. I'm hyped. baddood;

NOA_Haunted

So, the first teaser trailer was released. I have a feeling a lot of hardcore fans are going to hate this movie. I see them citing the prequel trilogy as more accurate to lore and hating the future of SW. But! I have a feeling that people are really going to like this movie, because the influx of people embarrassing "nerd" culture. In the last few years with the remakes of comic book/ sci-fi movies being major blockbuster hits. More and more people are watching stuff 20 years ago that the mainstream audience would of avoided.

I feel that J.J. is going to try his best at achieving something familiar and making a series (you all know that their is going to a be a new trilogy) that all audiences will want to watch.

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Still Spoopy Thyme on November 28, 2014, 09:45:55 AM
I'm not really what you'd call a Star Wars fan. Episode IV is p. enjoyable and I recognize the impact it's had on science-fiction film. I've yet to see V and VI for some reason and I thought the prequels were pretty bad, except for the race in the first one which was kinda cook I guess (and it made for a cook N64 game).

Seeing the Millenium Falcon and the main theme kicking in gave me goosebumps. I'm hyped. baddood;
WATCH EMPIRE
WATCH JEDI

FUCKSAKE THYME
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: Sir Popsicle the Sesquipedalian on November 29, 2014, 04:01:06 PM
Quote from: Still Spoopy Thyme on November 28, 2014, 09:45:55 AM

WATCH EMPIRE
WATCH JEDI

FUCKSAKE THYME
no skip Jedi
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Hiro

holy shit this was announced a while ago wasn't it lol

Go Up