April 16, 2024, 04:00:21 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Star Wars Episode 7

Started by Hiro, October 30, 2012, 01:51:05 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

silvertone

With this many characters to develop and stories to tell, Disney plans to release a new Star Wars feature film every two or three years for the foreseeable future.

With this many characters to develop and stories to tell, Disney plans to release a new Star Wars feature film every two or three years for the foreseeable future.

strongbad

YPrrrr

Merchandising merchandising merchandising!

I think this is all a communist plot to make Americans see the destructive wake of capitalism

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

why cant people leave things alone

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

YPrrrr

It was better when we had an emote that actually killed itself

Samus Aran

THIS IS THE WORST FUCKING NEWS I'VE HEARD IN YEARS ABOUT ANYTHING EVER

Nyerp

i'd get mad but then i remember that star wars' corpse was skinned, scorched, and pissed on a decade ago and i just can't care anymore

Thyme

Quote from: Fuck on October 30, 2012, 04:07:46 PM
i'd get mad but then i remember that star wars' corpse was skinned, scorched, and pissed on a decade ago and i just can't care anymore

same tbh

Samus Aran

but nyerp

just when it was finally put back to rest, it's going to be brought back out and desecrated even more

please care

care for me

YPrrrr

Hey guys don't forget they'll also be releasing 3D versions of all your favorites to reduce the anxiety of waiting!

Samus Aran

Quote from: NDDR on October 30, 2012, 04:09:50 PM
Hey guys don't forget they'll also be releasing 3D versions of all your favorites to reduce the anxiety of waiting!

this doesn't actually bother me much because it doesn't really detract from anything, and i'll get to see star wars on the big screen again like i did when i was a little tyke and the special edition came out

3d is pointless sure but whatever

Samus Aran

though i won't bother to see episodes 1-3 in the theatre, fuck that. i'll wait until they get to the original trilogy.

goowan

Nyerp

Quote from: Aigis on October 30, 2012, 04:09:34 PM

but nyerp

just when it was finally put back to rest, it's going to be brought back out and desecrated even more

please care

care for me

come up with any possible way to stop these movies from being made and maybe ill care just a little but LOL

Go Up