June 05, 2024, 06:13:28 AM

1,531,631 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

GRAND THEFT AUTO V LOWRIDERS HIT 20 OCTOBER

Started by Hiro, October 25, 2012, 02:53:08 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

the underwater screenshots have consistently been my favorite

and i hate water

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/50871/asked-answered-gtav.htmlIn order to provide the best possible experience for such a massive and detailed world, the game will have installation requirements on both Xbox 360 and PlayStation®3 systems. For Xbox 360, Grand Theft Auto V will ship on two discs; Disc 1 will be used for a one-time mandatory install and Disc 2 will be used to play the game. After the install, players will be able to enjoy both Grand Theft Auto V and Grand Theft Auto Online without any need to switch discs.
This initial install will require an Xbox 360 Hard Drive or an external 16GB USB flash drive with at least 8 GB of free space. If using a USB flash drive it must be at least USB 2.0 with a minimum 15mb/s read speed and formatted for Xbox 360 use. A new USB flash drive is recommended to ensure optimum performance.  For PlayStation®3, the game ships on one disc and will install content as soon as you insert the game. The install is roughly 8GB, and players will be able to play as soon as the install is complete.

chroist

poor 360 arcade owners

ME##

is this the first xbox 360 game that has ever had a mandatory install larger than what the base models can do? goowan

Kalahari Inkantation

QuoteSO THE HARDDRIVE IS THAT THING THAT GOES ON THE SIDE OF THE XBOX ? AND WOULD A 20 GB WORK SORRY I AM SCARED I WON'T PLAY THIS GREAT GAME

found myself in the comments

Quote from: David on July 02, 2013, 07:40:55 PM
is this the first xbox 360 game that has ever had a mandatory install larger than what the base models can do? goowan

seems like it

battlefield 3 made its huge install non-mandatory for arcade owners by having the version that plays straight off the disc run at standard definition lol

ME##

does microsoft even still makes those 20gb hdds? >.<

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: David on July 02, 2013, 07:56:07 PM
does microsoft even still makes those 20gb hdds? >.<

i would hope not

but i can't find any new ones for sale so i guess the answer is no lol

Thyme

grand theft auto online confuseddood;

Kalahari Inkantation

in the n64 era, gtav would have come bundled with a usb stick rebranded as an expansion pack :(

Snowy

Quote from: David on July 02, 2013, 07:40:55 PM
Halo 4 had a mandatory install for anything that isn't the story.

Thyme

@RockstarGames: #GTAV Official Gameplay Video Coming Tmrw. 10am Eastern.

~choo choo~

Hiro

Not sure how I feel about them showing actual gameplay myface;

Thyme

Quote from: Snack Dad on July 08, 2013, 12:56:25 PM
Not sure how I feel about them showing actual gameplay myface;

i feel great it looks p.mazing spam;

Hiro

OH
MY
GOD

THE HUD
THE GOLF
THE HUNTING
THE CHARACTER SWITCHING
THE ONLINE
THE STOCK MARKET
THE DRIVING
THE FLYING
THE BIKING
THE SKYDIVING
THE SHOOTING
THE VISUALS

HOLY FUCK

Honestly I cannot imagine this not being the greatest game ever made

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

the character switching i am worried is going to feel clunky or distracting.

also stock market??? wow dam

Hiro

Go Up