April 25, 2024, 04:21:55 AM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

GRAND THEFT AUTO V LOWRIDERS HIT 20 OCTOBER

Started by Hiro, October 25, 2012, 02:53:08 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Hiro

October 25, 2012, 02:53:08 AM Last Edit: October 18, 2015, 04:30:14 AM by David

Next month is supposed to be the big news blowout, here's hoping for a release in march

Snowy

I'm sure it'll be fun, but I'll wait on this one.

Geno

Quote from: Snowy on October 25, 2012, 06:26:07 AM
It's not coming out for awhile. We're all going to wait on this one.  akudood;
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

ME##

i hope rockstar announces that it's going to be fun

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

playin it right now people can steal cars from you now as well

Snowy

Quote from: Geno on October 25, 2012, 12:41:51 PM
No, I mean I'll wait a few months/years before I actually buy it after it comes out. befuddlement

Geno

Quote from: Snowy on October 25, 2012, 06:19:33 PM
No, I mean I'll wait a few months/years before I actually buy it after it comes out. befuddlement
Uh... for what reason?
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Snowy

Quote from: Geno on October 25, 2012, 06:41:21 PM
Quote from: Snowy on October 25, 2012, 06:19:33 PM
Uh... for what reason?
While I have fun with GTAIV, I don't think that it was the best of games. I'm having much more fun with Saints Row 3 and I'm not even done the story yet. I'll wait for bug fixes, etc.

ME##

Quote from: N o t S i d on October 25, 2012, 12:52:42 PM
playin it right now people can steal cars from you now as well
tell us more, sid  baddood; baddood;

Hiro

I'm pretty sure Rockstar knows all the complaints people have with IV, they've been working on this game for probably 5 years, their experience with this generation has improved, RDR showed big improvements in the game engine, etc so I don't know why anyone would think it will be too similar to IV

also it's going to be the best game ever I don't care what I have to do to get it at launch I am doing it

Geno

Spring 2013 release date. Aw yeah.

ME##

but the world ends in winter

ME##

gtav being a dog fighting simulator-confirmed

silvertone

it be cool if u could like pump a bunch of drugs into a dog and also make it a cyborg dog

cydorg

Snowy

Quote from: [khu]silver on October 28, 2012, 07:20:50 AM
it be cool if u could like pump a bunch of drugs into a dog and also make it a cyborg dog

cydorg
YES. AWESOME

Go Up