March 28, 2024, 02:01:42 AM

1,531,609 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

mind-altering substances (Update: Being old)

Started by Hiro, October 10, 2012, 06:35:58 PM

previous topic - next topic

which have you consumed

asprin
18 (13.8%)
alcohol
24 (18.5%)
tobacco
17 (13.1%)
marijuana
20 (15.4%)
cocaine
4 (3.1%)
heroin
1 (0.8%)
lsd
7 (5.4%)
mushrooms
7 (5.4%)
meth
2 (1.5%)
prescription drugs (for non-medical purposes)
11 (8.5%)
other
12 (9.2%)
ecstasy
7 (5.4%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Go Down

piano moths

kill them w kindness

Socks

Lots of kids have died due to LSD. Just last week some kid was shot and killed because he was high on it and acting stupid to a cop.

snoorkel

Quote from: Socks on October 16, 2012, 06:56:26 PM
Lots of kids have died due to LSD. Just last week some kid was shot and killed because he was high on it and acting stupid to a cop.

he was probably just high on cannabis

PLEASEHELP1991

Quote from: lifetrends on October 16, 2012, 07:43:04 PM
Quote from: Socks on October 16, 2012, 06:56:26 PM

he was probably just high on cannabis
or bath salts, the new potent form of lsd
I love [you]

strongbad

Socks

I did bath salts for a year plus, I highly doubt it's responsible for anything other than sleep loss and being wired.  The rest is just irresponsible or mentally ill people.

strongbad

Quote from: Socks on October 16, 2012, 07:59:01 PM
I did bath salts for a year plus, I highly doubt it's responsible for anything other than sleep loss and being wired.  The rest is just irresponsible or mentally ill people.

did you actually do bath salts? i'd be interested in your elaboration if you are serious

Socks

Of course I did. I posted high on bath salts all the time, some of my most colorful writing/thoughts/passions/attitude ever, but that's beside the point. The fact that you couldn't tell or didn't know just goes to show how much of a non issue it was. It wasn't always pure mephedrone, sometimes it varied into other amphetamine bases. But it wasn't an issue at work or at home, no one knew unless I told them, it just had a negative impact on my health and beliefs.

snoorkel

Quote from: ilovesloths on October 16, 2012, 07:59:40 PM
Quote from: Socks on October 16, 2012, 07:59:01 PM
I did bath salts for a year plus, I highly doubt it's responsible for anything other than sleep loss and being wired.  The rest is just irresponsible or mentally ill people.

did you actually do bath salts? i'd be interested in your elaboration if you are serious

I did way too much of that shit (though not as 'bath salts') a couple summers ago, and it is neither safe nor healthy to do. it's usually mephedrone, buphedrone, other phenethylamines (same family as 2c's) or amphetamine analogs. doing small amounts feels very much like amphetamines. "threshold" doses feel like unwiring your brain in a very careless and destructive (though emotionally open) rush of energy and totally disoriented euphoria. the comedown from doses like that is acutely awful, and incurable.

if for some retarded reason you do it, do it once. it builds physical tolerance rapidly, which doesn't significantly degrade for 6-12 months. don't even bother "trying" a small amount, it's dirty, untested, synthetic shit. huffing paint or superglue are probably healthier and more effective ways to get high.

Quote from: Socks on October 16, 2012, 08:06:37 PM
Of course I did. I posted high on bath salts all the time, some of my most colorful writing/thoughts/passions/attitude ever, but that's beside the point. The fact that you couldn't tell or didn't know just goes to show how much of a non issue it was. It wasn't always pure mephedrone, sometimes it varied into other amphetamine bases. But it wasn't an issue at work or at home, no one knew unless I told them, it just had a negative impact on my health and beliefs.

the doses you did were like smoking cigarettes without inhaling them lol

Socks

I used common sense and my own intuition to know how much was enough, not a chart or some scale. I wasn't really using it to reach Mars, just float in orbit for a while.

snoorkel

Socks

I mean the high was a thrill, the mania inspiring, the comedown a bitch and the fatigue unbearable. But, sprinkle a little bit of that stuff on your cock and it was rock solid numb. One was good for hours, and the bust was powerful, in sensation, and yes, force. The only thing that truly sucked was the stress caused by lack of sleep and no appetite/hydration. I was beginning to resemble a holocaust survivor. It's just not sustainable physically, and almost impossible to do on occasion instead of constantly or habitually.

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Socks

And North Carolina water. Or wherever the hell you live.

[hedy]Zidone

Zero, unless constant exposure to tobacky smoke during my younger years counts. srs

Go Up