April 23, 2024, 02:15:01 AM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

why aren't you a vegan poll

Started by snoorkel, October 07, 2012, 04:58:20 PM

previous topic - next topic

options

you enjoy eating dead animals
18 (41.9%)
social stigma
1 (2.3%)
perceived additional costs of living
5 (11.6%)
association with "dieting" and "things that aren't fun"
4 (9.3%)
local nutritional atmosphere is non-supportive
3 (7%)
other perceived difficulty of "vegan living"
6 (14%)
fuck animals / hate plants
2 (4.7%)
all or none of the above
4 (9.3%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Go Down

snoorkel

im not a vegan because i love eggs

Thyme

Kalahari Inkantation

why can't i vote for more than one wry

snoorkel

Kalahari Inkantation

the primary reason is that i enjoy meat and other animal byproducts too much to give them up

if that were to suddenly change (which it won't), i'd also be worried about the perceived costs (monetary and otherwise) associated with veganism lol

Samus Aran

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Rumia on October 07, 2012, 05:05:40 PM
paging dr. popsi
too easy man

Anyway, my mom is a pescatarian and I don't eat seafood anyway so a lot of the time I eat vegetarian by proxy, and I don't really mind it, but goddamn I do love me some dead animals.

Also, I 100% do not understand the choice to go 100% vegan. I understand if you don't want to kill animals for food, but I don't get why some people take it all the way to veganism.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Mando Pandango

Oh yeah, plus there's one thing I could never give up.

[spoiler][/spoiler]
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

ME##

i enjoy slaughtering livestock too much and then eating the fine meats from their bones once cooked properly

Thyme

Quote from: Colonel Cold on the Cob on October 07, 2012, 05:42:06 PM
Also, I 100% do not understand the choice to go 100% vegan. I understand if you don't want to kill animals for food, but I don't get why some people take it all the way to veganism.

My understanding is that they're against the concept of livestock. You shouldn't breed and enslave animals for the production of milk and eggs.

Nyerp

piano moths

I was vegan for a while during high school (i think like 10 months or something) and I've thought about going back to that but its more expensive/difficult to eat foods I want to eat I guess and I luv pizza
kill them w kindness

silvertone

Quote from: Colonel Cold on the Cob on October 07, 2012, 05:42:06 PM
too easy man

Anyway, my mom is a pescatarian and I don't eat seafood anyway so a lot of the time I eat vegetarian by proxy, and I don't really mind it, but goddamn I do love me some dead animals.

babe you dont know about those milk egg makin procedures.

LCK

ive been a vegetarian for 1 year and 2 months

being vegan is too much

Go Up