September 28, 2024, 09:47:12 AM

1,531,324 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

King of the Hill

Started by me003, July 16, 2012, 05:05:45 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

me003

God I love this show, but I can't seem to find one episode where there is a really cheesey keyboard playing throughout the whole episode. It was much more funny to me because I had the keyboard that all the sounds were from as a kid, and I think they played one of the "demo" songs from the keyboard also which was too much. There's 13 seasons, so I'm not counting on any of you to pinpoint the episode I'm looking for, but it's worth a shot.

So anyways, I love the humor of this show, do you?
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

TooB

I do like this show quite a bit, particularly Hank's reaqctions to things.... "Gaaaahhh!!"
make me laugh everytime. But yeah, like this shows humor and jokes, and the characters.
Not many of my friends seem to agree.

snoorkel

koth is definitely among my favorite television cartoon shows.

my gf and I want to go to halloween as Pank and Heggy Hill sometime

[spoiler][/spoiler]

don't let's

It doesn't really seem to have a "fresh" feeling to it after a little while

silvertone

??????

ncba93ivyase

last few seasons are awful

the rest is great

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

piano moths

My older sister likes this show a lot so I've watched quite a few episodes and I think it's p damn funny. My dad is friends with the lead animators dad.
kill them w kindness

Classic

I fucking love this show.

And yes. It IS an accurate representation of a typical Texas neighborhood. sillydood;

Samus Aran

i love koth, but it's been quite some time since i've last seen it. i should look into buying a set.

Go Up