April 17, 2024, 09:56:44 PM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

artwork yew made

Started by Commander Fuckass, September 06, 2012, 09:13:33 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

6M69I69B9

Quote from: eeeeeee on August 14, 2013, 10:50:31 AM
http://honorquest.bandcamp.com/

i made an ep this past week and now it lives there and you guys can listen if you want but its not that good i just wanted to do it *warning*
so far i like coutner spell
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

piano moths

Quote from: The Last MIB on August 14, 2013, 12:52:33 PM
so far i like coutner spell

Thank you that's my favorite one out of the three
kill them w kindness

6M69I69B9

Quote from: eeeeeee on August 14, 2013, 02:37:04 PM
Thank you that's my favorite one out of the three

uhh i don't know what to call this.  a "review?"  na maybe just some random thoughts that popped into my head for the most part.  i dunno my imagination just acts

i really get this really chill/casuall atmosphere.  and im always thinking about a scene about some fourteen - seventeen-year-old going into their room and writing in their diary or just casually on their laptop thinking about their current issues.  shades closed, some light. (not energy savers)  some reflecting going on. 

i think of a lavender and some brown color, maybe tan. 

i think of those metal garden stuff with marbles on them. 

hmm i wonder what it would sound like if...there was a little more of a mature voice.  and seems like there's a little nasal in it as well.  maybe that can be changed.  (no offense) 

anyway yeah just my opinons

Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

piano moths

Quote from: The Last MIB on August 14, 2013, 03:00:25 PM
uhh i don't know what to call this.  a "review?"  na maybe just some random thoughts that popped into my head for the most part.  i dunno my imagination just acts

i really get this really chill/casuall atmosphere.  and im always thinking about a scene about some fourteen - seventeen-year-old going into their room and writing in their diary or just casually on their laptop thinking about their current issues.  shades closed, some light. (not energy savers)  some reflecting going on. 

i think of a lavender and some brown color, maybe tan. 

i think of those metal garden stuff with marbles on them. 

hmm i wonder what it would sound like if...there was a little more of a mature voice.  and seems like there's a little nasal in it as well.  maybe that can be changed.  (no offense) 

anyway yeah just my opinons

No offense taken at all! All this music was made in my bedroom so I respect those vibes although I am 21, these set of songs I thought of as pretty angsty. I've always heard that people from Arizona have nasally voices. I wish mine wasn't that way but I might be doomed...
I'd definitely call it an immature ep tho. It's not really like this is the ideal
Music id wanna make but it's kinda just what happens when I try to make music and since I put the effort I've decided to share it. I'm glad you took the time to listen that's cool of you
kill them w kindness

6M69I69B9

Quote from: eeeeeee on August 15, 2013, 01:32:44 AM
No offense taken at all! All this music was made in my bedroom so I respect those vibes although I am 21, these set of songs I thought of as pretty angsty. I've always heard that people from Arizona have nasally voices. I wish mine wasn't that way but I might be doomed...
I'd definitely call it an immature ep tho. It's not really like this is the ideal
Music id wanna make but it's kinda just what happens when I try to make music and since I put the effort I've decided to share it. I'm glad you took the time to listen that's cool of you

also you should put include the lyrics

didn't see them when i got counter spell

piano moths

Quote from: The Last MIB on August 15, 2013, 01:47:39 AM
also you should put include the lyrics

didn't see them when i got counter spell

just changed it so the lyrics are presen on bandcamp
kill them w kindness

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Cool Tunes Skylark!
I think Assassination Art is the strongest track on there. It really brings together the cool lo-fi vibe you have going.

What kind of equipment are you using?

Hiro

I agree with boognish that first track is excellent, and your voice in it is super great

piano moths

Quote from: Boogus Epirus Aurelius on August 16, 2013, 06:38:07 PM
Cool Tunes Skylark!
I think Assassination Art is the strongest track on there. It really brings together the cool lo-fi vibe you have going.

What kind of equipment are you using?

thank you!
for these songs just a guitar and a drum machine pretty much. I have other stuff I wanna branch out more in using it cus all my stuff is starting to sound pretty similar to itself. it was fun making this ep but I definitely wanna try new things out cus this sound feels very safe to me and isn't difficult for me to
make
kill them w kindness

me003

Nice work skylark
i liked Assassination Art the most as well.
Your mic picks up a lot of the room noise in every track. I assume when you recorded guitar and vocals, however I think it works really well! Yes, really well.
What kind of mic are you using?
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

piano moths

Quote from: Master Bait on August 21, 2013, 07:10:25 AM
Nice work skylark
i liked Assassination Art the most as well.
Your mic picks up a lot of the room noise in every track. I assume when you recorded guitar and vocals, however I think it works really well! Yes, really well.
What kind of mic are you using?

thank you very much! ya it is really noisy in that way especially because I did not shut my window or turn off my fan for these recordings and am just using the mic on my laptop
kill them w kindness

piano moths

kill them w kindness

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: eeeeeee on December 06, 2013, 10:58:34 PM
i made  this song today and its a pop song https://soundcloud.com/buzzk1ll/stoneheart
for some reason whenever you post a song that you've made it makes me want to make music too

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

piano moths

Quote from: Pancake Persona on December 07, 2013, 01:53:29 PM
for some reason whenever you post a song that you've made it makes me want to make music too

i highly suggest doing it! i dont have much musical skill, can only passably play guitar and piano. I do a lot of my stuff w this guy that i bought on craigslist for $100 two years ago.

Get a sampler!!! do your thing
kill them w kindness

strongbad

April 10, 2015, 09:32:46 AM #44 Last Edit: April 10, 2015, 10:19:53 AM by udderfailure

designed this shirt for my smash club
took a very very long time lol but i learned a lot about graphic design basics in the process

Go Up