September 19, 2024, 03:16:30 PM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

IT'S SEPTEMEBER

Started by ??????, August 31, 2012, 10:40:50 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

??????

what are you doing this month
sad because winter is close
i'm only sad because winter life in the city is fucking terrible and it isn't fun

a lot of film festivals spring up in the fall with a bunch of new openings at exhibits (but those things combined would probably last 2 weekends)

also i guess i might go ~find a job~
i don't start schooling until winter time

i am so excited to go back to clown college

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

i thgout you had a job

i will be outwardly doing things in ATHENS. probably volunteer n shit. there is this place that restores bikes for the homeless/needy families and i want to do that cause i think that would be good knowledge to have. also the art museum here takes volunteers so maybe!?!?!?

also are you really going to clown college

Nyerp

im killing myself in england

??????

Quote from: N o t S i d on August 31, 2012, 11:00:43 PM
i thgout you had a job

i will be outwardly doing things in ATHENS. probably volunteer n shit. there is this place that restores bikes for the homeless/needy families and i want to do that cause i think that would be good knowledge to have. also the art museum here takes volunteers so maybe!?!?!?

also are you really going to clown college
its not a real job because i get paid off the books
though i can never tell if that's a good thing
i wanna work in origins or some spa/beauty company like estee lauder

also you're lucky
no museums here take volunteers unless you're going to do the gritty stuff (like installations)
i don't have a fine arts degree in anything so there's no way in hell i'm able to compete against art students who gobble up all those wonderful internships
FUCK

also i just call all colleges clown college because they seem pretty useless to me
i'm just going for a bachelors in fine arts and design

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: Clucky on August 31, 2012, 11:06:21 PM
its not a real job because i get paid off the books
though i can never tell if that's a good thing
i wanna work in origins or some spa/beauty company like estee lauder

also you're lucky
no museums here take volunteers unless you're going to do the gritty stuff (like installations)
i don't have a fine arts degree in anything so there's no way in hell i'm able to compete against art students who gobble up all those wonderful internships
FUCK

also i just call all colleges clown college because they seem pretty useless to me
i'm just going for a bachelors in fine arts and design

i think that is what i would be doing. which i don't mind i would love to do some installations.

Also I imagine doing anything art related in NYC would be intense due to the enormous amount of people who flock their cause of its "happening art scene"

also also what college are you going to

Zach

As always, I'm spending another semester fucking around in college while I try to figure out what the hell I'm doing with my life. I write about sports for the campus newspaper so I can keep up the appearance that I actually have things to do besides sit at home, watch Pawn Stars, and hang out on the Internet.

Other than that, not a whole hell of a lot. I drink on the weekends, but rarely to excess. It's a pretty monotonous life. I'm okay with that.

snoorkel

im leaving on a journey of unknown length tonight (in about an hour) to celebrate the Moon

when I get back my goal will be to direct some development necessary to improve the annual projected revenue of company I run/work for to above $500,000

and ive got a reorganized reading list im really excited about too.

Andria

I have no idea

what I do know is Doctor Who starts back up today so I love September

ME##

all i know is that my life is going to become more pathetic very shortly

PLEASEHELP1991

Quote from: Dovydas on September 01, 2012, 07:51:10 AM
all i know is that my life is going to become more pathetic very shortly
I love [you]

silvertone

i have to finish 2 more albums this month.

and i have to do some school

ikanaide

Quote from: Fuck on August 31, 2012, 11:03:29 PM
im killing myself in england

visit me lubdoods;
[spoiler]i will kill you ;)[/spoiler]

Nyerp

ME##

icandy, for how much longer are you going to be in england lol

6M69I69B9

Starting this month, I have to determine whether if I should save some people or just save myself.  I really have to choose soon.  I love them, I really fucking do.  But, it's gone too much for me or for them to even tolerate each other.  I need to move on, or finally accept them.  

We've given bread to each other every time we sulked.  They don't think I care, but I cry so much for them.  I hope they know I'm still there for them.  I guess I can say these things to them myself, but it's so hard to bring it up, because of past experiences.

For me, this year will be the saddest of them all.  

Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

Go Up