September 23, 2019, 07:29:12 AM

1,539,292 Posts in 46,175 Topics by 1,162 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.


eating what's not worth it..?

Started by 6M69I69B9, August 29, 2012, 10:55:01 AM

previous topic - next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Go Down

6M69I69B9

August 29, 2012, 10:55:01 AM Last Edit: September 02, 2012, 08:17:57 PM by Original_MIB
a few days ago i ordered a pound of toasted marshmallow jelly belly beans for almost like $6.50, but the shipping made it like $12.  tastes good, i guess.  but i don't think i got my money's worth...maybe i should have gone for another flavor...

:(
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries


Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck





Hiro

why would you get anything but apple jelly bellies.

Samus Aran

why would you get anything other than a bag of mixed jelly belly flavors

why limit yourself to one

Hiro

Quote from: Rumia on September 04, 2012, 08:20:47 PM
why would you get anything other than a bag of mixed jelly belly flavors

why limit yourself to one
because apple is really the only kind worth eating

LCK

anyone who singles out an individual flavor of small candies (m&ms, skittles, jelly beans, etc), fuck all of you
Shove every flavor in your mouth and suck it all up ommmmmmmm and choke

YPrrrr

Quote from: Trevor on September 13, 2012, 07:37:38 AM
anyone who singles out an individual flavor of small candies (m&ms, skittles, jelly beans, etc), fuck all of you
Shove every flavor in your mouth and suck it all up ommmmmmmm and choke
M&Ms don't taste that different you crazy boy

I REFUSE TO MIX GRAPE WITH MY CITRUS SKITTLES

LCK

Quote from: NDDR on September 13, 2012, 07:41:29 AM
M&Ms don't taste that different you crazy boy

I REFUSE TO MIX GRAPE WITH MY CITRUS SKITTLES
people still single out individual colors as if it makes a difference

BUT WHY
Those are two amazing flavors.

I'm just that guy who eats a handful and gives no fuck about specific flavOrs

YPrrrr

Quote from: Trevor on September 13, 2012, 07:50:47 AM
people still single out individual colors as if it makes a difference

BUT WHY
Those are two amazing flavors.

I'm just that guy who eats a handful and gives no fuck about specific flavOrs
Everything makes sense but grape baddood;

Strawberry-Lemon is like strawberry lemonade
Lemon-lime is a classic
Orange-lemon is like orangeade
Orange-Lime-Strawberry just works

Grape juice does not go with any of these :'(

Mando Pandango

Quote from: NDDR on September 13, 2012, 07:58:48 AM
Grape juice does not go with any of these :'(
probably because grape juice is bad

Also, toasted marshmallow is seriously the worst tasting of all the shitty tasting jelly bellys what on earth is wrong with you
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

famy

Quote from: Colonel Cold on the Cob on September 13, 2012, 09:03:09 AM
probably because grape juice is bad

Also, toasted marshmallow is seriously the worst tasting of all the shitty tasting jelly bellys what on earth is wrong with you
idk i think buttered popcorn is more poopier

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Not Famy on September 13, 2012, 10:18:15 AM
idk i think buttered popcorn is more poopier
oh wait yeah you're right

still pretty bad though
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

YPrrrr

Quote from: Not Famy on September 13, 2012, 10:18:15 AM
idk i think buttered popcorn is more poopier
Yeah that one should really be moved to Bertie Bott's Beans... Just tastes like a stick of butter myface;

sc2020

eating: what is it good for

Absolutely NOthing

Samus Aran

Quote from: Creep Scanner on September 05, 2012, 03:28:38 AM
because apple is really the only kind worth eating


you are fucking insane, there are so many great flavors

Mando Pandango

there are a bunch of great flavors

98% of which are fruit-based

the only ones i can think of that aren't are root beer and cream soda
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Go Up