September 19, 2024, 09:57:26 AM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

woah summer

Started by strongbad, August 27, 2012, 07:20:49 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

strongbad

Sup dudes. I just got back from the summer camp that Ive been working at. I had an amazing summer with amazing people. Very cool experience. How has everyone here been?

I just moved into my house and bought a bunch of pot and uniracers and un squadron for the snes aw yeahh

Hippopo

I remember uniracers being a beautiful game.  cry;

strongbad

I'm so stoked to play it. Unfortunately my snes is with my old room mate :(

snoorkel

piano moths

kill them w kindness

Samus Aran

not much changed for me this summer except i've actually been working. not a lot but still. it's a nice change, i guess.

also un squadron is pretty cool but idk i wouldn't say it's one of my preferred shmups, then again the snes doesn't really have to offer for shmups

silvertone

6M69I69B9

i...worked a little, learned some shit about drawing, realized what i may have to do in the future for skool, most days did almost nothing.

yeah
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

silvertone

i worked and Got a dog and now i am going back 2 college which is a kind of BING thing.

Hippopo

Quote from: Original_MIB on August 28, 2012, 06:44:13 PM
i...worked a little, learned some shit about drawing, realized what i may have to do in the future for skool, most days did almost nothing.

yeah
Are you going to study Philosophy or WHAT

6M69I69B9

August 28, 2012, 07:30:18 PM #10 Last Edit: August 28, 2012, 07:59:58 PM by Original_MIB
Quote from: Hippopo on August 28, 2012, 06:51:26 PM
Are you going to study Philosophy or WHAT
No, but I will still read some books, some Humanity readings, and "scholarly" articles pertaining to pilisoupi.  Oh, I'm such a "hipster."  Really, it's either become a lawyer or a teacher/professor- from what I've heard, anyway.    

Instead, I'm gonna go to school for Social Work, and a Master's Degree in Social Work with a license is pretty much "mandatory."  I may pursue Fine Arts, but that's at such a low fucking possibility for me.  I want to do art for a living...but then I think about some kids or maybe some teens in need of somebody in their lives, even if I...just really hate it when new generations come in.  It's because I just don't want to see the population to grow higher.  I think new generations coming in as I type will be fucked so hard in the future.  Competition, inflation, fewer resources, and etc..  And I'll be looking at these kids, feeling so damn sorry for them.  All because some families want to fuck, have pride within their name, or just want to know how it's like raising their own offspring, and maybe I'm missing way more reasons.  I don't think it'll decline because of the reasons above and that we just can't say to the people that they should help us control the population.  Oh, and maybe some people will be insecure about buying a fucking condom from 7-11 or another store.  All of this is from my OWN perspective, schema, opinions, experiences, and etc..  And I could be wrong about a lot of stuff.  I'm very limited in knowledge.            

I think my future as a School Social Worker will be very, very oppressing and with not too much income, I guess.  But, I'll do it because of some typical personal reasoning and that I want kids/teens in the future to know that they have potential, that they may actually be successful, and that they have at least one person rooting on for them.  Aww, man.  Typing this makes me want to cry.  It really does.  I may be a shitty Social Worker in the future, I don't know.  But, if I end up being a shitty one, I might as well work for the government- if I'm not in the future already.      
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

Hippopo

Quote from: Original_MIB on August 28, 2012, 07:30:18 PM
No, but I will still read some books, some humanity readings, and "scholarly" articles pertaining to pilisoupi.  Oh, I'm such a "hipster."  Really, it's either become a lawyer or a teacher/professor- from what I've heard, anyway.    

Instead, I'm gonna go to school for Social Work, and a Master's Degree in Social Work with a license is pretty much "mandatory."  I may pursue Fine Arts, but that's at such a low fucking possibility for me.  I want to do art for a living...but then I think about some kids or maybe some teens in need of somebody in their lives, even if I...just really hate it when new generations come in.  It's because I just don't want to see the population to grow higher.  I think new generations coming in as I type will be fucked so hard in the future.  Competition, inflation, fewer resources, and etc..  And I'll be looking at these kids', feeling so damn sorry for them.  All because some families want to fuck, have pride within their name, or just want to know how it's like raising their own offspring, and maybe I'm missing way more reasons.  I don't think it'll decline because people may think if they can reproduce, they should do it.  Or, some people will be insecure about buying a fucking condom from 7-11 or another store.  All of this is from my OWN perspective, schema, opinions, experiences, and etc..  And I could be wrong about a lot of stuff.  I'm very limited in knowledge.            

I think my future as a School Social Worker will be very, very oppressing and with not too much income, I guess.  But, I'll do it because of some typical personal reasoning and that I want kids/teens in the future to know that they have potential, that they may actually be successful, and that they have at least one person rooting on for them.  Aww, man.  Typing this makes me want to cry.  It really does.  I may be a shitty Social Worker in the future, I don't know.  But, if I end up being a shitty one, I might as well work for the government- if I'm not in the future already.      
So beautiful. cry;

(I still think you should do philosophy)

ncba93ivyase

un squadron gets more praise than it deserves

i've tried playing it about ten times and i think i maybe made it through 3 levels each time before getting sick of it akudood;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Samus Aran

Quote from: Pancake Persona on August 31, 2012, 08:24:59 PM
un squadron gets more praise than it deserves

i've tried playing it about ten times and i think i maybe made it through 3 levels each time before getting sick of it akudood;

agreed, it only gets praise really because there's hardly any competition on the snes for it

strongbad

i just heard that it was kickass so i grabbed it

i wish that the snes had more coop shmups

Go Up