September 19, 2024, 07:36:09 PM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

what political party are you registered with

Started by ncba93ivyase, August 18, 2012, 03:03:09 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

ME##

I'm registered with the morally sound men party and will be voting for them. 

snoorkel

all of your voting for oabama "just because" -- if decided not too, imagine how many other people would. think about it

Quote from: Pancake Persona on August 18, 2012, 10:48:05 AM
You really should. It's pretty dumb to completely surrender a basic right like that.why

Even if you're voting for Jill Stein, it's still better than complaining about how shitty the country's becoming when you don't even put in the least possible amount of effort to change anything.

i live in california does my vote "matter?"

snoorkel

Mando Pandango

What you "non-voters (loser buttheads)" don't realize is that there are a lot of people feel the same way you do and won't vote as a result, so there goes a whole bunch of votes for Obama. I'd rather not risk Romney getting into office so I think it's pretty important to vote in order to make that happen.

Also it's your duty as a citizen, ya butts.

David, don't respond to this.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

don't let's

But that by itself isn't all that good of a reason to be voting.

ME##

Andria

Quote from: Far Beyond Repair on August 18, 2012, 02:27:33 PM

It's a perfectly good reason.

[hedy]Zidone

Quote from: Far Beyond Repair on August 18, 2012, 02:27:33 PM

Five years later, the entire country becomes a Tea Partyocracy. srs

snoorkel

Quote from: How to enable posting? on August 18, 2012, 02:27:33 PM

you drink coke cuz it tastes better. what if someone tried to tell you you could only have pepsi for the rest of your life? that you couldn't just go to Target and buy more coke with your 'votes"? keep democracy alive. it's your choice

don't let's

Quote from: lifetrends on August 18, 2012, 03:25:48 PM
you drink coke cuz it tastes better. what if someone tried to tell you you could only have pepsi for the rest of your life? that you couldn't just go to Target and buy more coke with your 'votes"? keep democracy alive. it's your choice

And what if the opposition is just as bad or worse? By itself it is not a very good reason.

snoorkel

Quote from: Far Beyond Repair on August 18, 2012, 03:32:03 PM
And what if the opposition is just as bad or worse? By itself it is not a very good reason.

then you vote for the bad one because it's like saying "fuck you , ihate you so much i'm voting for you" -- just to throw em off

don't let's

Quote from: lifetrends on August 18, 2012, 03:39:24 PM
then you vote for the bad one because it's like saying "fuck you , ihate you so much i'm voting for you" -- just to throw em off
Why though?

Nyerp

Go Up