September 19, 2024, 05:59:45 PM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

what political party are you registered with

Started by ncba93ivyase, August 18, 2012, 03:03:09 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ncba93ivyase

and who are you voting for

[spoiler]I'm registered with the green party (lol) and I'm sadly voting for Obama because the republicans give me nightmares.  akudood;[/spoiler]

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

snoorkel

PLEASEHELP1991

i'm registered as an independent and i'm voting for ralph nader ron paul
I love [you]

Mando Pandango

Registered to vote but not with any party. Probably Obama for lack of a better option.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Mando Pandango

I should register for the Rent Is Too Damn High party
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Hiro

I'm a registered democrat, although I could just as easily be independent or green party or something. I'd like to vote for Jill Stein but I'm going to vote for Obama.

Andria

I don't think I am registered with any party

if I am it's probably the democrats

and I am voting for Obama

Daddy

August 18, 2012, 08:42:51 AM #7 Last Edit: August 18, 2012, 09:58:16 AM by Khadafi
I was registered as a democrat since I was under the impression that you had to so you can vote in the primaries.

I changed it to Unenrolled after I found out that third party and unenrolled voters and pick a primary and vote in it.

also obamar

don't let's

silvertone

FAMY2

No party but I usually vote Democrat.   And Obama is the lesser of the evils.

piano moths

I'm not registered for either. And honestly I probably won't even vote in the presidential campaign. I WILL be voting to NOT re-elect Sheriff Joe Arpaio though cuz fuck that.
kill them w kindness

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Far Beyond Repair on August 18, 2012, 08:52:34 AM
Not registered and I don't vote
You really should. It's pretty dumb to completely surrender a basic right like that.
Quote from: eeeeeee on August 18, 2012, 10:01:59 AMAnd honestly I probably won't even vote in the presidential campaign.
why

Even if you're voting for Jill Stein, it's still better than complaining about how shitty the country's becoming when you don't even put in the least possible amount of effort to change anything.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

don't let's

August 18, 2012, 11:00:27 AM #13 Last Edit: August 18, 2012, 11:04:20 AM by Far Beyond Repair
Quote from: Pancake Persona on August 18, 2012, 10:48:05 AM
You really should. It's pretty dumb to completely surrender a basic right like that.

First of all I'm not informed on anything so I'm not going to vote just to vote because that would be idiotic and irresponsible. I'm also not going to do it just for my own self satisfaction either. Plus, how is that surrendering anything?

And I probably wouldn't vote for somebody I didn't wholeheartedly (or close to it) believe could actually get things done that would actually be to my benefit or that wouldn't be something horrible. And there's not any use in voting for somebody that has no chance in winning at all.

To that last point some might say "Oh but if everybody who thought that wa actually voted then thy could change something" but they don't vote and they won't so it is kind of pointless to vote for somebody who has no chance.

Also, I think that whole mentality of "I don't like this one side so I'm going to vote for the other side just because they seem to be the opposite" is pretty ridiculous too if that's all the thought people are putting into it.

piano moths

Quote from: Pancake Persona on August 18, 2012, 10:48:05 AM

Even if you're voting for Jill Stein, it's still better than complaining about how shitty the country's becoming when you don't even put in the least possible amount of effort to change anything.

I don't really complain about that. And I don't particularly like either candidate. the rest of America can decide. I imagine it will be Barack another four years. I will vote against Arpaio tho.
kill them w kindness

Go Up