favorite alcohol (not a food thread assholes because you can't eat it)

Started by ncba93ivyase, July 21, 2012, 07:02:46 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

The problem with macrobrewed beers has a lot to do with shipping and storage.

Microbrews are generally only shipped and sold locally. They're manufactured in lower quantities so they aren't going to be sitting out on the shelves as long. 

Dark bottles help lessen this a bit but compare the taste of Macrobrewed beers in Clear bottles to green bottles and either to the taste of dark bottles.

The brown bottle will have a better taste assuming they are generally the same age.  Beer starts tasting like absolute shit if bottled too long.

I once had a bottle of Tsingtao which I got since it was on the "sale" rack at the liquor store (usually as a result of people stealing or breaking bottles from a six pack and the store needing to deal with the remaining few bottles).  It had to have been out for a while. It smelled at tasted just like that skunky smell you get from weed.

Daddy

snoorkel

Quote from: Pancake Persona on July 22, 2012, 11:38:29 AM
everybody likes to claim that the beer their best friend's uncle brews in his basement is so much better than everything else

It's all just fermented grains and has the same general musty taste. Some are mustier than others, but regardless, it's not a good taste at all.

drink red stripw while smoking weed

Andria

YPrrrr

Quote from: Pancake Persona on July 22, 2012, 11:38:29 AM
everybody likes to claim that the beer their best friend's uncle brews in his basement is so much better than everything else

It's all just fermented grains and has the same general musty taste. Some are mustier than others, but regardless, it's not a good taste at all.
there is an apple beer here that tastes just like cider and is delicious!

But to each their own...let's get drunk! n_u

Hippopo

I prefer simple pale lager.  For hard alcohol, I enjoy rum.

Hiro

Quote from: eeeeeee on July 22, 2012, 08:41:55 AM
probably tasty beer or white russians or a margarita............ idk
beer is in most cases the most disgusting drink possible and it does very little to get you drunk, so fuck beer
even really good beer is only somewhat palatable
but yeah margaritas are the fucking shit
pretty much any sour drink is good with me
long island iced tea is nice

if we're talking just straight up non-mixed alcohol i guess some whiskey or rum is alright, and vodka if i'm not sickened by too much of it and it's not cheap gross vodka

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Creep Scanner on July 23, 2012, 11:57:10 AM
beer is in most cases the most disgusting drink possible and it does very little to get you drunk, so fuck beer
goddamn seriously srsly

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

snoorkel

you guys re retareded beer not only tastes the best but gets you drunk fastest you just havent had good beeerr

snoorkel

silvertone

snoorkel

ok this is my first juice post so I['m a little nervous but I'll try to make it gopod.

silvertone

drinked some k00l aid blue berry out of the pitcher today!!! mom didn't catch me this time ;)

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Go Up