favorite alcohol (not a food thread assholes because you can't eat it)

Started by ncba93ivyase, July 21, 2012, 07:02:46 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

YPrrrr

Quote from: lifetrends on July 21, 2012, 12:03:01 PM
lol aocohol doesn't help you "lighten up," it helps you escape. there's another legal drug that's better for lightening up (prozac)
Lighten up, loosen up, whatever. Point is people in glass houses shouldn't do heroin

silvertone

silvertone

silvertone

silvertone

please end thsi thread. the murder of 71 in batman movie was drunk on alcohol

YPrrrr

Quote from: silvertone on July 21, 2012, 12:44:02 PM
please end thsi thread. the murder of 71 in batman movie was drunk on alcohol
One death is a tragedy, 71 is a statistic n_u

silvertone

Quote from: NDDR on July 21, 2012, 12:50:22 PM
One death is a tragedy, 71 is a statistic n_u

a beautiful insight from Erich Maria Remarque. thanke u maria.

snoorkel

Quote from: NDDR on July 21, 2012, 12:38:41 PM
Lighten up, loosen up, whatever. Point is people in glass houses shouldn't do heroin

i would recommend heroin for anyone who enjoys alcohol. it's much more effective at relieving stress, and really 'opens you up'

??????

Quote from: lifetrends on July 21, 2012, 12:03:01 PM
lol aocohol doesn't help you "lighten up," it helps you escape. there's another legal drug that's better for lightening up (prozac)
ooh really
alcohol just makes me incredibly intimate with the things i've denied to myself and serves as catharsis
but it'd only be truly therapeutic if there was someone there to validate my purged feelings which never happens because i'm usually in a party that has no interest in feeling

but i really fucking hate the taste of alcohol
i don't care if you're able to dress it in 'tasty' flavors or effects, i can still taste the alcohol throb around my throat and leave this terrible chemical composure behind on my tongue and then the fumes my belly gives off just nauseates me
cranberries never worked either cry;

that's why i prefer shots greatly
because i hate the taste and can't bare to 'sip' it and i just want a buzz cry;

snoorkel

Quote from: Clucky on July 21, 2012, 01:25:17 PM
ooh really
alcohol just makes me incredibly intimate with the things i've denied to myself and serves as catharsis
but it'd only be truly therapeutic if there was someone there to validate my purged feelings which never happens because i'm usually in a party that has no interest in feeling

but i really fucking hate the taste of alcohol
i don't care if you're able to dress it in 'tasty' flavors or effects, i can still taste the alcohol throb around my throat and leave this terrible chemical composure behind on my tongue and then the fumes my belly gives off just nauseates me
cranberries never worked either cry;

that's why i prefer shots greatly
because i hate the taste and can't bare to 'sip' it and i just want a buzz cry;

I think it ultimately depends on your frame of mind and willingness to explore yourself regardless of the drug you're on (drugs don't put any thoughts in your head), but from what I've seen alcohol is much more destructive than beneficial to critical self-assessment when taken as something that is assumed to be harmless

??????

Quote from: lifetrends on July 21, 2012, 01:57:32 PM
(drugs don't put any thoughts in your head), but from what I've seen alcohol is much more destructive than beneficial to critical self-assessment when taken as something that is assumed to be harmless
yesh
all durgs i've used so far were for self-exploration and brightly illuminating things i've been ignoring or forgotten
i remember asking permission from my psychologist and she bitterly denied my grant on grounds of 'it's going to put in bad thoughts in you'

70% of the entire session revolves me criticizing her and telling her how to tailor herself to suit this specific therapist-client relationship
but she gets offended and i giggle 'counter-transference COUNTER-TRANSFERENCE WHAT ARE YOU DOING"

it makes me sad that i haven't found a suitable psychologist yet that is going to take patience and time to perform psychoanalytic treatments that revolve around myth or surrealist techniques
i'm probably going to be forced to pay a pretty penny if i do want that

IF ONLY I HAD SOME TYPE OF GROUNDING
i'm stuck in the highs and lows because i can't face my real emotions and still suffer from low-self esteem because i deeply believe that i don't want any control over myself because absolute freedom is incredibly frightening  goodjob;

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

snoorkel

Quote from: Clucky on July 21, 2012, 02:10:13 PM
yesh
all durgs i've used so far were for self-exploration and brightly illuminating things i've been ignoring or forgotten
i remember asking permission from my psychologist and she bitterly denied my grant on grounds of 'it's going to put in bad thoughts in you'

70% of the entire session revolves me criticizing her and telling her how to tailor herself to suit this specific therapist-client relationship
but she gets offended and i giggle 'counter-transference COUNTER-TRANSFERENCE WHAT ARE YOU DOING"

it makes me sad that i haven't found a suitable psychologist yet that is going to take patience and time to perform psychoanalytic treatments that revolve around myth or surrealist techniques
i'm probably going to be forced to pay a pretty penny if i do want that

IF ONLY I HAD SOME TYPE OF GROUNDING
i'm stuck in the highs and lows because i can't face my real emotions and still suffer from low-self esteem because i deeply believe that i don't want any control over myself because absolute freedom is incredibly frightening  goodjob;

do psychologists actually help you or do you just use the relationships for your own ends while they wait patiently to collect money?

[spoiler]the entire field of psychology should be replaced by a living hologram of CGJ[/spoiler]

Quote from: N o t S i d on July 21, 2012, 03:31:11 PM
you cant beat your wife on heroin

but you can play guitar like a fucking hero

??????

Quote from: lifetrends on July 21, 2012, 04:39:47 PM
do psychologists actually help you or do you just use the relationships for your own ends while they wait patiently to collect money?

but you can play guitar like a fucking hero
i don't pay them
~insurance~ pays them
with these psychologists i'm required to attend their sessions or i won't be able to qualify for subsidized pricing (pretty horrible, right? attending 'therapeutic' sessions just for the money!)

but yes, with all psychologists i forcibly try to invoke a vague relationship for my own (neurotic) needs so i can act out
unfortunately, all of them that i've met so far play in with my tactics and never truly assumed the role of a clinical therapist

i've only had a moderately well success with my former boyfriend
he knew me well enough and the bullshit i pull and we've worked things out
honesty became a brutal priority
but we severed ties because our dual-relationship placed his job in jeopardy and a witch-hunt started to emerge once my social workers broke my seal of confidentiality

but i am getting tired of playing around with these white girl liberal psychologists that are just trained to treat anxiety and depression and nothing more
i want a very intelligent psychologist
but i'd have to get a job first i guess to afford one ;(

YPrrrr

Quote from: lifetrends on July 21, 2012, 01:57:32 PM
I think it ultimately depends on your frame of mind and willingness to explore yourself regardless of the drug you're on (drugs don't put any thoughts in your head), but from what I've seen alcohol is much more destructive than beneficial to critical self-assessment when taken as something that is assumed to be harmless
anyone who assumes it to be harmless in large quantity is an idiot

And you're a nag

Go Up