April 16, 2024, 01:52:56 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Man drowns daughter to collect Insurance

Started by Bushy, June 10, 2007, 12:36:56 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Bushy

June 10, 2007, 12:36:56 PM Last Edit: June 10, 2007, 12:39:19 PM by Bushybrow
The firefighters who tried to save 3-year-old Ashley McLellan, unconscious after being pulled from a pool on a winter night in 2003, noticed something strange about her stepfather: He was calm, mostly dry and never once asked them if she would live.

She didn't, and Joel Zellmer was arrested Wednesday on suspicion of killing her in an attempt to collect on a $200,000 insurance policy - just one accusation in a string of accidents that investigators say Zellmer concocted to befall the young children of the women he dated.

Investigators say Zellmer has a history of dating single mothers, urging them to take out insurance policies and harming their children, including burning the hands of one and giving another a hot cup that blistered her lips.
@pokemonyewest on Twitter

Pele

mariofreak55

6M69I69B9

Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

mariofreak55

Quote from: steal on June 10, 2007, 12:50:42 PM
That's what you call a very greedy sociopath.
Don't do it to my child Steal! gonk;

Fireman.exe

ClassicTyler

That's sad.
It's amazing what people will do.  dawkins;

Buffy

Oh God. What the hell is wrong with people?

ncba93ivyase

Either we get lengthy replies, or this is out of serious.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

heltar

All I can say is that's fucked up.
I don't want to say any more.

InbredPsychosis

As sickening as this is, and as bad I feel for the mother and child of the incident, unlike most people I feel no contempt for the evil man behind this. Instead I feel only sadness for him. Such a disturbed man to do this to these poor children. Over what? Some money? Are there not other ways of getting fast cash (if he insists on not working) that don't involve harming some persons child? Or killing them? I mean, the insurance companies being assholes to deal with in the first place should tell him to take another route.

Then again, he's mentally disturbed. I hope he gets extensive psychotherapy.
TAKE UR MEDICINE

Sports1

Kalahari Inkantation

How sick can a person be? Killing someone's child for money, just to get arrested afterwards?

susumu

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: HUNTER FANTRON on June 13, 2007, 10:50:31 PM
How sick can a person be? Killing someone's child for money, just to get arrested afterwards?
I know, they should've fled to Mexico. emo;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Go Up