FUCK, I just want to get Pokémon Black/White 2, mainly Black 2, for me.

Started by 6M69I69B9, June 16, 2012, 05:17:15 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

6M69I69B9

Although there's not too many things I'd like in this sequel, I still want to buy it, just to be updated.  Anybody looking forward to this game, too?  Am I the only fucker in the forum who gives a lot of shit for PokĂ©mon?

- The setting is two years after Pokémon Black and White
- Not a 3DS game
- Out of all the Gym Leaders from Pokémon Black and White, Elesa will be the only one with new artwork
- Player's character will live in a new town
- Cheren, Homika, and Shisui are added as new Gym Leaders
- Bianca, Professor Juniper's assistant, gives the player their new Pokémon
- Brycen can be found in PokĂ©wood.  Cilan, Chili, Cress, Lenora, and Iris' whereabouts are unknown in the game
- PokĂ©wood...is some sort of new feature where you can...uhh..make "movies" with PokĂ©mon?  "3D" backgrounds, too  
- Every Trainer is animated  
- Tornadus, Thundurus, Landorus, Kyurem, and Keldio will have new forms
- Ghost type may not be resistant to Bug-Types anymore
- Pokémon from other generations can now be found in the wild
- There's a new 3DS Pokémon app that let's you catch Pokémon "in real life" and transfer them into Pokémon Black and White 2
- PokĂ©transfer is still there to bring PokĂ©mon from previous games  
- Something about a Dream Radar, hunting PokĂ©mon and getting items  
- You can rebattle characters from previous generations in the new PokĂ©mon World Championship facility.  Though, certain characters can only be obtained via Wi-Fi
- Team Plasma and N reappear
- There's some new store, where you can buy Battle Items and something that lowers the amount of steps it takes to hatch an Egg  

For Japan, it's going to be released on June 23, 2012 - Saturday.  
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

Samus Aran

Quote from: Original_MIB on June 16, 2012, 05:17:15 PM
- Pokemon from other generations can now be found in the wild

O_0

This is...before beating the game, I hope? If so, it's about fucking time. I hated how in Diamond/Pearl you had to beat the first game first, and even then, you needed to do some retarded shit to import them into the game first (Pal Park or whatever), because only a select few were already in the games.

They should all simply be in the game beforehand, except for ones that need to be traded in between the two different versions or things that are impossible because of story reasons (like certain legendaries).

YPrrrr

Quote from: Kana Minami on June 16, 2012, 06:01:18 PM
O_0

This is...before beating the game, I hope? If so, it's about fucking time. I hated how in Diamond/Pearl you had to beat the first game first, and even then, you needed to do some retarded shit to import them into the game first (Pal Park or whatever), because only a select few were already in the games.

They should all simply be in the game beforehand, except for ones that need to be traded in between the two different versions or things that are impossible because of story reasons (like certain legendaries).
Well Diamond/Pearl technically had the older pokemon in the game too before you beat it. Just not all of them. I doubt this one would have every single one either but it is a change from just straight up Black/White pokemon.

I am interested in this, I will have to find out more details before committing though

6M69I69B9

O_0

(I might say information that may be "common sense," but I put it in anyway- not underestimating your knowledge, though.)

The thing is, PokĂ©mon Black and White had NO PokĂ©mon from the previous generations whatsoever, until you got the National PokĂ©dex from defeating the Elite Four.  Anyway, I'm not sure how much PokĂ©mon from previous generations in this game will show, and if it'll exceed few.   

Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

6M69I69B9

I LOVE playing PokĂ©mon so much, that my time is: 807:53 on PokĂ©mon Black.  Maybe 500 or so on Pearl, and like...50...on SoulSilver.  I bring them almost everywhere I go.  I wish there were more addicts on here.   

just saying b/c i dunno

bluaki

O_0

Somewhat similar to how Platinum expanded the "regional pokedex" of D/P to add more old Pokemon, B2/W2 expand B/W's regional pokedex to include some old Pokemon. I think that this doesn't include anywhere near all of the old Pokemon and, like B/W, B2/W2 will make the majority of (other) old Pokemon become available in the wild after Elite Four or something like that.

don't let's

Do they still have the game colors as some of the default naming choices at the beginning?

6M69I69B9

Quote from: Far Beyond Repair on June 16, 2012, 08:34:03 PM
Do they still have the game colors as some of the default naming choices at the beginning?
I'm not sure...sorry.

Trivia with names: But, I know that the characters are known as Black (The boy.) and White (The girl.)- I think it applies to the next set of protagonists, but they're Black2 and White2, respectively- but I don't know their other alternative names.  Black is known as Touya in Japan, and in the US, it's Hilbert.  White is known as Touko in Japan, and in the US, it's Hilda.    

don't let's

Quote from: Original_MIB on June 17, 2012, 03:57:17 PM
I'm not sure...sorry.

Trivia with names: But, I know that the characters are known as Black (The boy.) and White (The girl.)- I think it applies to the next set of protagonists, but they're Black2 and White2, respectively- but I don't know their other alternative names.    Black is known as Touya in Japan, and in the US, it's Hilbert.  White is known as Touko in Japan, and in the US, it's Hilda.   
Eh, well you got the question answered anyway.

PLEASEHELP1991

hilda and hilbert are cornbread pansy ass white names
why nintendo why
I love [you]

6M69I69B9

Go Up