May 02, 2024, 08:54:50 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I wrote this

Started by reeper, April 16, 2007, 05:30:06 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

reeper

JMV's Long Day, inspired by Pokemon, written by workape. It had been a long day of traveling as JMV made his way alone back home for his family reunion. As the sun was setting, he heard in the distance the sound of a waterfall. "I guess I could get a quick bath and let out my pokemon for a while," he thought to himself, "I have kept them in their balls for far too long on this trip." Walking to the edge of the pool, he removed his backpack and began releasing all of his pokemon into the water. he smiled as he looked out over the group of them swimming and splMariofreaking in the water. Digging through his backpack though, he noticed with some dismay that he had forgotten to pack his bathing suit in with the rest of his traveling clothes. "No one else is around and the pokemon are enjoying themselves too much to be bothised by me if I strip down," JMV thought as he approached the edge of the pool, "besides, I really need to wMariofreak this road dust off of me if I am going to get a good nights sleep!" Casting glances into the shadows of the area, JMV began the quick process of divesting himself of his clothing. his small man boobs took on a soft glow as the moonlight reflecting off of the pond hit them. he didn't notice that YoungDS though was staring intently at his nude form as he removed the last of his clothing. With a small gasp as he entered the water, JMV swam out into the middle of the pool and tread water for a while his body began to adjust to the temperature. "I'll swim over to the rocky area by the waterfall and use the falls like a shower!" JMV thought. Standing up under the waterfall, JMV began to run his hands over his body as he cleaned the dirt off of himself. he found his thoughts drifting back to the last night that he was with Stinky and Mariofreak and of Stinkys going away present to his. his hands began to snake their way down his body as he remembered the wonderful feeling of Stinkys mouth on his asshole. As JMV began to slide his fingers inside himself, he turned his back to the pond and put a hand on the wall to steady his now shivering form as he let his passion take over. With two fingers inside himself and his thumb working his clit, JMV began to shake as a powerful orgasm built up inside. Working his fingers inside himself like a pair of legs running, JMV's thoughts drifted back to when he let Stinky take his virginity. The pain of when his chisry burst and then the way that it gave way into the intense pleasure of being fucked hard and slow. his thoughts drifted to the instant that Stinky came inside of his, the throbbing of his hard cock inside of his as he floods his virgin womb with his seed. With a cry he comes and falls down to his knees, fingers still embedded in his pulsating snatch. Slowly pulling out his fingers, he brings them up to his mouth and gives them a tentative taste. "Mmmm...I taste good, no wonder Stinky was down thise for so long!" JMV thought as he licked his fingers clean. "YoungDS?" JMV began to turn to reprimand YoungDS for sneaking up on his, but a strong grip took hold of his ankles and wrists and quickly snapped his spread eagle and prone on top of itself. Turning his head to the side he saw that it was mariofreak holding his down like this! "mariofreak! LET ME GO!" JMV screamed as he struggled, "mariofreak! What is wrong with you? Let me go this instant!" Struggling against the strong grip of the large starfish, JMV almost missed the soft warmth that began to move around his asshole. Straining to raise his head, JMV looked down to see YoungDS lapping at his still dripping dick. Torn between his rage and the wonderful feeling emanating between his legs, JMV lay bound and limp while YoungDS sucked and licked at his asshole. Unlike the way that Stinkys tongue worked his, YoungDS's was longer and thicker. He licked his up and down and nibbled on his clit, the last drawing a small cry of pleasure from JMV's taut body. After what seemed like an eternity, he felt YoungDS remove his mouth from his asshole. "Finally, this is over." JMV thought as he started to rise, "Now I can get..." JMV's thoughts were interrupted as he was once again pulled spread eagle. he wondered what was next until his question was answered by the presence of a hard object just at the entrance to his back end. JMV's head snapped up as he looked down on what had to be the largest cock that he had ever seen in his life. YoungDS was easily twice as long as Stinky and at least three times as large around. As YoungDS entered his, JMV bit his lip to keep from crying out in pain. his asshole was being stretched, stretched to the point of tearing, but JMV didn't care . He was in heaven. While YoungDS was fucking into his, JMV was fucking back raising his small hips to meet the young man's enormous cock. They fucked slowly at first, allowing his to get used to the size, but they quickly began to pick up speed. "Fuck me YoungDS," JMV cried into the chill night air, "Fuck me! Fuck me!" YoungDS moaned as he fucked the man. Pounding into his with passion that he had never felt before. Something was building in YoungDS, something new and different. JMV looked up to see YoungDS begin to glow and his shape begin to change, the only thing that didn't change though was the pistoning of his hard cock in and out of his asshole. As the glow around YoungDS began to subside, JMV saw that YoungDS had evolved! He was now a Golduck! The surprise of the evolution was soon replaced by the surprise of his orgasm as his back arched and he began to come. As he flopped in the tight grip of mariofreak's arms and his orgasm, JMV felt Golduck's member begin to pulse inside of his as he laid down thick ropes of his pokeseed in he womb. Finally, Golduck's pulsing stopped and he pulled himself out his. JMV was able to get to his feet and walk around the pool to whise his clothes were. Looking down he saw a mixture of blood and semen running down his leg, and JMV smiled. he knew that these long days were going to have a happy ending from now on.

Ricky

Go Up