spaceman

Quote from: Dovydas on June 10, 2012, 12:35:34 AM
who do you think will get the goals for spain, sean? befuddlement

TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES

ME##

spaceman

ME##

spaceman

Okay its only 20 minutes in but Italy came out better than I thought. I was hoping for 2010 World Cup Italy thus giving Ireland a small chance to slip into second place.

:(

spaceman

ME##

Italy looks a lot more decent that I expected.   befuddlement

And that font is just hideous for the Italian numbers. 

spaceman

>3' goal

Well, I guess the Euros were pretty fun.

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

ME##

>yfw the ukraine leaves group d with nine points and borrusia dortmund poland crashes out during the group phase goowan

ME##

YPrrrr

Quote from: Dovydas on June 12, 2012, 09:10:01 AM
Jesus Christ, Czechia @_@
Well they slowed down quite considerably girl;

But I am happy they won! Can't wait for the Poland-Russia international incident

ME##

I wonder if Löw will make any changes for tomorrow.  The only changes I would like to see is Schürrle replace Podolski and maybe Lahm and Boateng swapping sides so Müller doesn't look so isolated half of the time on the right.   confuseddood;

Quote from: NDDR on June 12, 2012, 11:07:44 AM
Well they slowed down quite considerably girl;

But I am happy they won! Can't wait for the Poland-Russia international incident
Yeah, they really did.  The first six minutes, however, they really showed Poland up. girl; 

I CAN'T WAIT EITHER.  I hope Russia destroys them. tomatoes;

YPrrrr

Quote from: Dovydas on June 12, 2012, 11:23:09 AM
I wonder if Löw will make any changes for tomorrow.  The only changes I would like to see is Schürrle replace Podolski and maybe Lahm and Boateng swapping sides so Müller doesn't look so isolated half of the time on the right.   confuseddood;
Yeah, they really did.  The first six minutes, however, they really showed Poland up. girl; 

I CAN'T WAIT EITHER.  I hope Russia destroys them. tomatoes;
Yeah really the entire first game Muller looked like he was on an island. He actually looked like he wanted to do things when he got the ball unlike half the German attack... unfortunately that involved shooting poorly ala Podolski at least from what I saw

GO POLSKA baddood; It's a family obligation girl;

ME##

Quote from: NDDR on June 12, 2012, 11:37:59 AM
Yeah really the entire first game Muller looked like he was on an island. He actually looked like he wanted to do things when he got the ball unlike half the German attack... unfortunately that involved shooting poorly ala Podolski at least from what I saw

GO POLSKA baddood; It's a family obligation girl;
Yeah, the attacking four of Germany were mostly underwhelming... I'm confused to how Ã-zil won Man of the Match, Khedira or Neuer would have been better. 

And tomatoes;

Go Up