McDonald's presents Uefa Double Cheeseuro 2012

Started by ME##, May 17, 2012, 09:11:09 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

YPrrrr

Wow Podolski... wide open and you do that

Catch the fucking ball and set before you shoot maybe

ME##

Woow, that was close.  I wonder if adding Reus/Schürrle will help with the lack of pace when trying to break them down. befuddlement

ME##

TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR giggle;

MARIO G"MEZ GARCÍA giggle; giggle; giggle;

ME##

June 09, 2012, 01:52:08 PM #33 Last Edit: June 09, 2012, 04:32:35 PM by Dovydas
I'm really glad Löw stood by Gómez as CF for as long as he did, hopefully it gives him a big confidence boost so he knows that he can, in fact, perform at tournaments too. 

The last few minutes were disgustingly sloppy from the Germans though, it reminded me of how Bayern decided to sit back and protect Müller's goal in the Champions League final.  I guess that's not surprising since eight of the players used during the match are also currently Bayern players, but still.   And pointless yellows for Badstuber and Boateng. akudood;

spaceman

Quote from: NDDR on June 09, 2012, 12:08:29 PM
The American fuck

Also jesus Germany where is your aggression today akudood;

That's Kasey Keller. He was a pretty solid goalkeeper for USA and Spurs but holy fuck what makes him think he's qualified to be a commentator lol

And yeah, Löw really made the right decision by keeping Gomez in, you could tell everyone was thinking that Klose could have converted some of those headers Gomez missed out on. This way he walks off the hero with dat confidence (especially after the CL Final omg) and still gives Klose a bit of playing time, smart move.

Also what the fuck was Meireles doing, with that hit followed by the laugh, and then the over-the-top-sincere apology? What was I watching?

ME##

Quote from: spaceman on June 09, 2012, 02:35:40 PM
That's Kasey Keller. He was a pretty solid goalkeeper for USA and Spurs but holy fuck what makes him think he's qualified to be a commentator lol

And yeah, Löw really made the right decision by keeping Gomez in, you could tell everyone was thinking that Klose could have converted some of those headers Gomez missed out on. This way he walks off the hero with dat confidence (especially after the CL Final omg) and still gives Klose a bit of playing time, smart move.

Also what the fuck was Meireles doing, with that hit followed by the laugh, and then the over-the-top-sincere apology? What was I watching?

Yes.  Gómez still got shit for it though for German 'fans', I mean really?  It's not like Klose will not play at all in this tournament, he's just not fit. akudood;

And srsly I'm surprised Badstuber didn't make a bigger deal out of it, it was very blatant.

spaceman

also i was really worried for a couple minutes about Jérôme Boateng after that  THE POWER OF GOD block on Ronaldo.    :(

ME##

Quote from: spaceman on June 09, 2012, 03:05:35 PM
also i was really worried for a couple minutes about Jérôme Boateng after that  THE POWER OF GOD block on Ronaldo.    :(

yeah, i was worried that löw would do something crazy like bring on schmelzer if he was injured >_<'

YPrrrr

Oh god lol did anyone catch Ballack's slightly racist joke in the commentary after the game? n_u

ME##

Quote from: NDDR on June 09, 2012, 05:31:17 PM
Oh god lol did anyone catch Ballack's slightly racist joke in the commentary after the game? n_u
i didn't want to hear lalas open his mouth again, so i turned it off right after.  what did he say lol

YPrrrr

Quote from: Dovydas on June 09, 2012, 05:53:58 PM
i didn't want to hear lalas open his mouth again, so i turned it off right after.  what did he say lol
He said the reason why the Dutch have such big ears is because their mothers would pick them up by the ears as children and face them towards Germany, teaching them "Look, those are the world champions" girl;

ME##

Quote from: NDDR on June 09, 2012, 06:04:24 PM
He said the reason why the Dutch have such big ears is because their mothers would pick them up by the ears as children and face them towards Germany, teaching them "Look, those are the world champions" girl;
brilliant girl;

[spoiler]i wonder how he also explain their apparent brittleness   n_u[/spoiler]

spaceman

It was actually Bob Ley who said something like, "it's like you said during the break, Michael.. *the joke*", and you could tell Ballack was just thinking, "fuck I wish he hadn't said what I said on the air". He got really uncomfortable.  girl;

spaceman

June 10th predictions

Ireland 0 - 0 Croatia

Spain 2 - 1 Italy

ME##

who do you think will get the goals for spain, sean? befuddlement

Go Up